Apply By: 30 Sep 2020
Job Position: Sr. Associate-Livelihoods
Location: Work from home
Experience: up to 2 years’ experience in social sector
CTC: INR 5.40 to 6.60 L/PA
The CSRBOX ‘Impact Experience Centre is an ‘under the one roof’ experience of impact-oriented projects, innovations, technology, best-in-class products and services in the Indian development context. It is a physical cum visualized near to ‘on-field’ demonstration of potential use of innovative project design/ products and technology to connect with the real problems and finding the best-fit solutions in a customized design and delivery approach.
CSRBOX.org is Asia’s largest CSR platform with in-depth CSR portfolio of over 1050 companies and 10000+ CSR projects. The platform works as a bridge between development sector, and business community, government agencies and academic institutes to bring together opportunities on one platform and create a knowledge base for thematic interventions. A few of our clients are Facebook, Google for non-profits, UNICEF India, WHO India, CIFF, NSDC, Tata Steel, D-Lab-ISB, YES Foundation, HCL Foundation, SPJIMR etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
The ‘Sr. Associate-Livelihoods is a key position to ideate, plan and execute CSR and philanthropic partnerships models/projects and identify areas of innovations for better impacts..
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Work with stakeholders in India Livelihoods Collective
- Explore collaborations with incubators and accelerators to leverage social enterprise and start-up ecosystem for social impact
- Ideate collaborative projects and push for execution
- Writing sophisticated program proposals and preparation of project related briefings
- Manage important departmental projects including the launch of new corporate programs e.g. Corporate Leadership Groups, local engagement programs
- Engage with stakeholders in CSR and social enterprise ecosystem to understand the needs and accordingly prepare action plans, products and services
- Guide, mentor and optimally use resources to on-board companies, implementing agencies, social businesses and service providers on CSRBOX
- Curate avenues of revenue generation for the sustainability of the platform
- Work with top management to execute innovative ideas and scale-up CSR partnerships
- Handle client specific projects under CSR deliverables
- Share the insights effectively in team and client meetings and translate the insights into recommendations and plans
- Ensure delivery of projects deliverables on time and in exemplary quality
- Participate in building, structuring and developing knowledge internally at the organization level.
- Curating annual coffee-table book of ‘Non-profit impacts’ and ‘CSR Impacts’ in India
Qualification and Experience
- Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline with an understanding of Social/Development sector in India. Functional understanding of CSR ecosystem in India
- Up to 2 years of professional experience in social sector or functional knowledge of social sector in India. At least 1 year experience in development sector project management
- Excellent academic record with at least 60% in class 10th, 12th and Under Graduate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in making presentation and data analysis
- Ability to listen, interact, communicate and explain ideas clearly
- Effective written communications skills
- Familiarity with sustainability issues and sustainable development agenda
- Self-driven personality with the ability to work independently.
- Excellence in concept-note, project proposal and technical proposal preparation
- Capable of managing a versatile team of 3-2 members
- Basic understating of online platforms and a quick learner
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at email@example.com with the subject-line ‘Sr. Associate-Livelihoods-Sept.20’. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Notice period
3. Current salary
4. Expected salary
5. Key projects handled by you
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd