Position: Sr. Communication Associate
Location: Work from home with travel to Ahmedabad for monthly/quarterly meetings
CSRBOX has emerged as a leader in impact communication space in India. Through our online platform csrbox.org and social media accounts we try to convey about positive stories and work of our non-profits and corporate partners. The Impact Communication vertical contains segments like Impact Stories, Impact Talks, Social media branding, designing communication material, conducting webinars etc.
The Impact Communication vertical is a package of the external stakeholders to convey about their impactful work in an effective and creative manner to the citizens. CSRBOX now wishes to enhance its communication vertical by adding more team members from the communication background.
We are a neo-culture social impact organisation and we believe in being frugal, innovative and value-driven. Apply for this position, only if you are an individual who is creative and can work in a self pro-active mode to take the organization to greater heights.
About the Position
The purpose of the Sr. Communication Associate is to assist the senior leadership teams in strengthening:
- Online presence of CSRBOX by building and implementing a branding roadmap and managing the day-to-day online (and offline) presence for ensuring organisational impact is shared, advocated and conveyed to range of stakeholders including Board members, partner governments, CSRs, funders, NGOs, CSOs, and ecosystem of influencers in the education, employability and entrepreneurships sectors at large.
- Working on the branding content of clients to enhance and effectively communicate about their work.
Roles and Responsibilities
I. Strategic Communications for CSRBOX (50%)
- To design various collaterals (monthly newsletters, centre exhibits, brochures, annual reports etc.) required for the organization and keep them updated.
- Working on the content of the website.
- Social media strategy to increase overall presence of CSRBOX
- Branding Compliance: Ensure compliance of the whole organization with branding guidelines, maintain a consistent message and voice for the organisation.
- Reaching out to influencers, philanthropists, HNIs, CSR Heads, NGO Heads.
- Curating stories from various EVP programmes
II. Working on CSRBOX client’s branding and communication strategies (50%)
- Design communication strategy for different stakeholders and translate into annual communication plan for CSRBOX
- Social Media: Designing social media strategy and calendar for various clients, creating and designing their post copies.
- Microsites: Creating microsites content and design of the clients
- Publications: Types of publications this role is responsible for include:
- Articles / infographics
- Media – photo essays / videos
- Blogs & Case Studies
- Organisational Annual report
- Donor / Board Reporting
- Working with a team of journalists to streamline the content for Impact Stories and Impact Talks, CSR News.
Core Skills & Requirements:
- 02-05 years of work experience in the social sector, with a background in handling communications in an education/gender-based NGO/Start-up or communication agency.
- Proficient in designing softwares like Corel draw, Photoshop or online tools like Canva etc. Additional skills of working on mass mailing platforms etc. is preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and a functional knowledge (oral and written) of Hindi would be highly preferred
- Being able to take initiative and work in an autonomous, semi-structured environment
- Adaptability to changing responsibilities and resourcefulness to respond to them
- High openness to learning and ability to build and sustain relationships with multiple stakeholders & partners across public and private spaces
- Strong ability to create outstanding presentations, work with Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, and varied data sets
- Patience and resilience to stick it out in the face of setbacks and uncertainties
- Functional Skills
- Digital content production
- Journalism (incl. print, broadcast, photography, video, layout & graphics)
- Video production for digital platforms (including news organizations)
- Web publishing and content management
- MS-Drafting, Documentation, Data Presentation
- Exposure of working in social media domain
- Master’s degree in management, communication, journalism will be desired.
- Through out English medium qualification background with atleast 70% grade throughout.
INR 5.20L-7.24L Annual with immense opportunities to work with a young and energetic team.