Sr. Program Officer-Livelihoods
Apply By: 15 Jul 2021
Location: (Work From Home)
Sr. Program Officer-Livelihoods
Location: Work from Home
Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in the social sector project design and implementation
CTC: INR 5.40-6.60/Year (Depending on the relevant experience)
Apply by: 15th July 2021
BharatCares (by Indigive Foundation-registered as a Section 8 company) is a not for profit organization in India. The Foundation is the social impact arm of CSRBOX and its allied organisations. BharatCares has been gearing up to launch a few key-initiatives on education and healthcare In India. Our two upcoming programs are Baharat e-Shiksha and Bharat ki Beti.
Under Bharat e-Shiksha initiative we are supporting teachers and children in rural and remote areas and urban slum for inclusive education. We are providing content-loaded tablets or Smart TVs to community teachers/government teachers/volunteers to provide access to digital device and interactive learning tools along with the mentored learning support to the learners from government schools, with special focus on the class 6th to 10th.
Bharat ki Beti (BkB), a platform cum program based initiative under BharatCares, focuses on education, employability and entrepreneurship (3E) approach to support and empower 10,000 girls and women by 2025. BkB identifies aspiring girls and women from rural, remote and rurban areas and works with them and their families through an intense hand-holding and mentoring program for 18-36 months, which we term as ‘aspiration to inspiration’ journey. Bharat ki Beti embodies both platform approach and program implementation, given the hybrid and milestones-based impact framework that we follow.
We are a neo-culture social impact organisation and we believe in being frugal, innovative and value-driven. We are on a mission, and at times it takes a lot to complete that mission. Apply for this position, only if you are an individual who is driven by the passion to bring change and positive transformation in other individual’s life. Being self-centred is good, but this may not fit well with our mission and organisation culture till 2025.
Roles and Responsibilities
The ‘Sr. Program Officer: Social Impact Program’ will work as a key focal person on project design and execution planning with multiple organisations and institutions in the livelihoods domain.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Understanding the livelihoods canvas of specific geo-region, discuss and identify various avenues at the local and regional level for livelihoods enhancements
- Curate and design livelihoods projects for specific clusters
- Exploring collaborations with imminent organisations and experts for the benefit of communities
- Work with CSR teams of companies for their specific requirements and chart-out plans accordingly
- Work with India Livelihoods Collective partner and identify potential synergies among all the partners for geographic and thematic collaborations
- Explore collaborations and convergence with government agencies and programs
- Identifying innovative livelihoods solutions for scaling up programs
Qualification and Experience
- Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline with an understanding of Social/Development sector in India. Functional understanding of livelihoods ecosystem in India
- At least 2 years’ experience in livelihoods projects
- 2-3 years of professional experience in social sector project management with decent role in project planning, execution and client coordination for livelihoods interventions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in making presentation and data analysis
How To Apply
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject-line ‘SPO-Livelihoods-June-2021. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Notice period
3. Current salary
4. Expected salary
5. Why do you think yourself a good-fit for this role (at least 50 words, max 200 words)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This role is for the candidates with relevant experience as per the details mentioned above.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd