CSRBOX.org is Asia’s largest CSR platform with an in-depth CSR portfolio of over 1050 companies and 10000+ CSR projects. The platform works as a bridge between the development sector, and business community, government agencies and academic institutes to bring together opportunities on one platform and create a knowledge base for thematic interventions. A few of our clients are UNICEF India, IBM, BOSCH Ltd, HCL Foundation, Genpact, Diageo, Bajaj Foundation etc.We have projects, platforms and partnerships (3Ps) based approach for social impact in India.
CSRBOX is diversifying its portfolio towards implementation with its flagship projects in Ahmedabad, Gujarat in the areas of Education, Livelihoods and Women Empowerment. We are looking for a dynamic Program Manager, who can give shape to the new projects and work towards execution strategy of the same.
Sr. Project Associate, will be responsible to provide directions, guidance and support to a team consisting of project fellow, field associates, field workers.
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Salary: INR 45K-58K/Month
(Company guest house facilities are available for outstationed female candidates)
Broad Area of Work:
- Preparation of Annual Action Plan with Physical & Financial targets specifying tasks, timelines, procedures, budget allocation & outcomes of the projects in livelihoods
- Providing inputs in formulation of policies of the company in specific thematic area/vertical.
- Develop network of and partnership with similar institutions and financial institutions for implementation of policies.
- Conceptualize and develop livelihood generation strategies with plans for fund mobilization and road maps for implementation
- Executing the strategies and project by focused pilots and surveys in initial phase of the project.
- Monitor the affectivity of the policies and projects.
- Clearing doubts regarding new concepts and policies and smoothening the understanding of the team.
- Ensuring the market linkage for the vertical’s projects on case to case basis.
- By actively participating in initial phase/pilots of the project to provide hands on support to implementation team
- Determine the frequency and content of status report from project team; analyze results and troubleshooting the problem area
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in development, marketing, entrepreneurship, social science or equivalent.
- Atleast 2-3 years and above relevant work experience in livelihoods promotion projects
- S/he should possess strong skill in analyzing value chain and visualizing viable business plan for poor to support their livelihoods.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject-line ‘Sr. Project Associate- Livelihood-Ahm-Apr21’. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Preferred Location
3. Notice period
4. Current salary
5. Expected salary
6. Why do you think yourself a good-fit for this role (at least 50 words, max 200 words)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.