Sr. Project Associate-Her Empowerment
Organization: Bharat Ki Beti
Apply By: 30 Apr 2021
Position: Sr. Project Associate-Her Empowerment
Organisation: Bharat ki Beti
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
CTC: INR 5.40L-7.20L Annual (Depending on the experience)
About Bharat ki Beti
Bharat ki Beti(BkB) is a platform cum program based initiative of IndiGive Foundation (website under redesign) and CSRBOX. BkB focuses on education, employability and entrepreneurship (3E) approach to support and empower 10,000 girls and women by 2025. BkB identifies aspiring girls and women from rural, remote and rurban areas and works with them and their families through an intense hand-holding and mentoring program for 18-36 months, which we term as ‘aspiration to inspiration’ journey. Bharat ki Beti embodies both platform approach and program implementation, given the hybrid and milestones-based impact framework that we follow.
For the new team members: You will be at the core of the team that will shape-up the future of 10,000 girls and women in India. You will be the one who will work tirelessly to ensure we make their journey meaningful, rewarding and inspiring for others. While the leadership team sets the destination, you will be the one who will select the pathways for that destination.
We are a neo-culture social impact organisation and we believe in being frugal, innovative and value-driven. We are on a mission, and at times it takes a lot to complete that mission. Apply for this position, only if you are an individual who is driven by the passion to bring change and positive transformation in other individual’s life. Being self-centred is good, but this may not fit well with our mission and organisation culture till 2025.
(IndiGive Foundation is the philanthropic arm of CSRBOX and works on social sector projects design and implementation.)
About the Position
The purpose of the Sr. Project Associate-Her Empowerment is to work closely with the Project Teams implementing in the Protection, Psychosocial Support and Livelihoods initiatives at local and regional levels and be responsible for the implementation of activities geared towards empowerment of young women and girls. This role involves multi-stakeholder coordination, working on new concepts, project design and end to end responsibility of a few key micro-initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the development and implementation of programmes and activities aimed at increasing girl/female (16-32 Years) participation and involvement as well as their improved access to services through referrals, awareness raising, capacity building and advocacy efforts
- Take a lead in the direct implementation of the Mentorship Programme through:
- Identification of mentors and mentees,
- Capacity building and training of mentors and mentees,
- Appropriate pairing of mentors and mentees,
- Develop and administer field activity monitoring tools for all activities implemented under the project
- Develop and maintain (regularly update) a database of all BkB beneficiaries in the project for grant/fund reporting
- Actively support in grant monitoring through development of detailed/activity implementation work-plan, phased budget, procurement plans, and conduct budget tracking and narrative/financial reporting on outputs
- Working closely with network partners, individual philanthropists and technical experts
- Conduct comprehensive report and documentation of lessons learnt and best practices to achieve project goals and activities
Skills & Qualifications
- Post Graduate degree/diploma
- Must possess a minimum of 1to 3 years’ experience in social work in a non-profit or social impact organisation
- Ability to work towards organizational goals with a high level of autonomy
- Reliable, discrete individual with the ability to professionally handle PoCs with a high level of confidentiality.
- Service oriented and willing to adjust to changing field dynamics and ability to work in a team and promote team work.
- Preference to the candidate with past experience in girl/woman empowerment programming
INR 5.40L-7.20 Annual with immense opportunities to work with a young and energetic team.
How to Apply
Please send in your CV, cover letter along with detailed note on your functional skills (check above) at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Sr. Project Associate-HE-BkB-May-21’. Please clearly mention followings in the email body:
- Current location
- Current organisation and designation
- Relevant work experience (in months)
- Current CTC
- Notice period
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd