Apply By: 29 May 2021
About the Organization:
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions-including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
Position: State Lead – Jharkhand
The State Lead will work with State governments and healthcare facility staff to support the setup of Oxygen equipment in Healthcare facilities.
Specifically, the State Lead will:
- Provide technical assistance to states for the setup of Oxygen equipment in the state.
- Facilitate the establishment of state-level response units for COVID-19 at the state level for planning and managing the provision of oxygen in the state and work closely with State Government counterparts to develop, implement monitor project activities including roadmaps, work plans, activities, reports.
- Lead a team of 5-10 members to conduct technical assistance activities for oxygen equipment set up across the state and ensure proper implementing coordination at the State and District level.
- Represent PATH at the State Level and engage with state officials on a day-to-day basis.
- Conduct vendor coordination for equipment purchases and installation (through sub-awards to vendors) including some level of warranty, repair, and maintenance support.
- Conduct rapid facility assessment for setup of oxygen equipment.
- MBA/MPH/MHA from a reputed university or Higher-level qualification, preferably in Public Health or in another relevant field such as a Doctor.
- Advanced degree and/or training in Public Health.
- 7+ years of progressively responsible leadership roles in the design and/or delivery of Public Health programs and research with a preference for experience in working on RCM Program in India.
- Recognized Public Health Leader in the state with experience in the leading Public Health Programs.
- 4-6 years experience of leading program operations in a state.
- Experience in managing a team of 5-10 members for conducting team operations.
- Knowledge of supply chain management in healthcare will be an asset.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and independence in line with project goals and objectives.
- The candidates must be self-starters and committed to performing their duties with minimal direct and day-to-day supervision.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and report on project success criteria results, metrics.
- Manage and coordinate diverse tasks and facilitate relationships among multiple stakeholders.
- Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Computer proficiency with a high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
- Fluency in English and ability to converse in the local language.
- Available to travel at state and district level up to 50 percent.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd