Organization: GIZ India
Apply By: 28 Feb 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an enterprise owned by the German Government. GIZ implements sustainable development through international cooperation, on behalf of Germany and other partners. With a global footprint in over 130 countries, GIZ leverages its regional and technical expertise for local innovation. GIZ India has a team of over 300 staff.
Position: Technical Expert (04)
- Coordination with stakeholders, such as, BEE, Ministry of Steel, Steel associations and steel industries.
- Outlining the project objectives and developing the roadmap to achieve the same.
- Support the project in disseminating its outcomes through workshops, seminars, etc.
- Ensuring project monitoring
- Coordinating with the partner and relevant stakeholders on day to day activities.
- Coordinating with the consultants, vendors, designers, etc. as per project requirement
- Coordinating with all stakeholders for workshops, seminars, webinars, etc.
- Preparation and review of knowledge products, e.g., reports, websites, etc.
- Review and analysis of reports, data, etc.
- Supports in compiling various reports and presentations to the Indian Ministry and organize various meetings and discussions with key stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive excel-based monitoring system.
- Site visits to the plants.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of technology in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical, or any other relevant field.
- At least 10-12 years of relevant work experience in Secondary Steel sector, preferably sponge iron sector.
- Knowledge on the plant process, latest technologies in the sector, etc. is essential.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd