Technical Officer-Index Testing
Apply By: 12 Oct 2022
Location: New Delhi(Delhi) Mumbai(Maharashtra)
About the Organization
GITEC-IGIP GmbH is a leading consulting company in the field of international development cooperation. For over five decades, GITEC-IGIP has been characterised by professional experience, activities on four continents, multi-cultural teams as well as a world-wide network of companies and offices in close proximity to customers. Our companies mainyl implement publicly financed projects.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Technical Officer Index Testing under the project Sashakt, to support in the scale up of Index testing in the high burden states of Northeast and selected sites in Maharashtra.
- Conduct supportive supervision visits with State Coordinators to ensure smooth roll out of Index Testing with fidelity
- Work in conjunction with State coordinators to conduct red cap assessment to identify gaps in Index Testing roll out and support in filling the gaps.
- In collaboration with the field implementation team, maintain an updated database of index testing activities and indicators across NE region with a focus on PEPFAR districts
- Identify training need of Field Mentor and Community Counsellor, Peer Navigator, Treatment support on Index testing and conduct periodic training in consultation with State Coordinators.
- Support the state teams in implementing cross border intervention
- Coordinate with other government departments such as state TB office, state health and family welfare and social welfare department and develop active referral systems for Hep B & C, mental health, SRH and social protection schemes
- Establish a system of micro-planning for the state and track the implementation through routine review with state team
- Responsible for reporting and providing periodic updates on the overall progress and achievements under the Project
- Support the field implementation team in any need-based tasks assigned tasks
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in public health, social sciences, or related field with at least 5 years of technical experience preferably in prevention, care, and treatment program with KPs (female sex workers, men who have sex with men, people who inject drugs and transgender individuals).
- S/he will have at least 2 years of demonstrated program implementation experience with KP’s and well accepted within the KP community
- Experience in projects that involve liaising with Government institutions and private sector players/corporates/healthcare providers/NGOs.
- Proven ability to multi-task and collaborate work effectively with senior staff, colleagues, donors, partner organizations, stakeholders, local institutions, and others at all levels.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines, and intense pressure to perform.
- Demonstrable problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in analytical, communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Excellent skills in facilitation, team building and coordination.
- Experience in public speaking and professional presentations.
- Field oriented and a comfortable with a team approach to programming.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd