Organization: Network of Maharashtra By People Living with HIV/AIDS
Apply By: 15 Jul 2022
Network of Maharashtra by People Living with HIV/AIDS.
Inviting application for the post of Technical Officer, for GFATM, Project “VIHAAN”
NMP+ is a community-based organization formed in 2001, by people living with HIV (PLHIV) to improve the quality of life of infected and affected people with HIV. NMP+ works in entire Maharashtra and Karnataka through CBO and NGO partners to achieve organisations vision and mission. NMP+ is affiliated with National Coalition of People Living With HIV in India (NCPI+) a national level federation of PLHIV CBO’s.
An improved quality of life of people living with and affected HIV and an increased active participation in society.
To improve the quality of life and provide a sense of belonging to people living with HIV and their families for full active participation in society, and reduce further HIV transmission.
NMP+ has been selected as a SR for the Global Fund project named ‘VIHAAN’, a Sanskrit word mean ‘dawn’s first light.’ This programme is being implemented with a key objective to improve the survival and quality of life of PLHIV by establishing 77 Care & Support Centres (CSCs) in Maharashtra and Karnataka state to improve treatment outcomes and meet the needs of PLHIV, including those who are members of high-risk groups, women and children.
Job description: Technical Officer Maharashtra/Karnataka
Reports to: Programme Manager
Responsible for: 11 to 13 Care Support Centers
• Assess technical support needs for CSCs to ensure smooth program implementation. Accordingly Provide need based technical support to CSC staff as a team as well as to the individual staff.
• Coordination of CSC with ARTC , ICTCs, TI NGOs, other KP networks and other stakeholders in the district for effective clients referral and linkages of services
• Support CSCs to prepare MPRs and other activity reports. Analyse and validate data and provide feedback to the CSCs with specific information about the areas of improvement, support CSCs to identify programmatic gaps and address those gaps. Evaluate the program.
• Support PM for necessary development of tools and resources for use by SR team, documentation of innovations, best practices and key learnings from time to time.
• Support the implementation of online CMIS for the Vihaan programme at the SSR level.
• Prepare MIS data analysis and provide feedback to SSR to enhance the quality of programmes
• Support the Programme manager in the compilation of information from attendance at external monitoring and evaluation initiatives
Person Specification Technical Officer
Degree in social sciences, health or development field (or equivalent) with at least 3 years of relevant project management experience in the health or development sectors. The criteria for selection will be relaxed for members from PLHIV or key population group with relevant experience and calibre and final decision lies with the interview panel
Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of project management at State level
Excellent analytical, writing and verbal communication skills.
Good computer skills using MS office specifically in M.S.Excel
Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently.
Ability and willingness to undertake travel within Maharashtra /Karnataka State.
Strong commitment to HIV/AIDS and sexual and reproductive health and rights.
Fluent in Marathi, English, Hindi and Kanada
Salary: 35000/- (Depends on experience)
Last Date of Application: on or before 20th July 2022 till 5.30 pm.
E mail your latest and updated CV’s to,
The Project Director, NMP+ with expected salary and joining period
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd