Upstream Analyst – Asia and Pacific
Organization: International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Apply By: 05 Mar 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
International Finance Corporation (IFC) - a sister organization of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group-is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in developing countries. The Bank Group has set two goals for the world to achieve by 2030: end extreme poverty and promote shared prosperity in every country.
Position: Upstream Analyst – Asia and Pacific
IFC is seeking Investment or Research Analysts to support Upstream work in the Asia and Pacific region with a focus on one or more of the following sectors: Banking, Microfinance, Housing Finance, Insurance, Transport, Water and Wastewater, Urban Development and Municipal Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Health, Education, Tourism, Retail and Property. The Upstream Analyst will support the development of high-quality Upstream pipeline through research, analytical and operational work.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide research and analysis on relevant sectors, markets and companies, including market mapping, comparator analysis, and sector and company financial projections/models.
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements of companies within the sector.
- Extract data from internal and external databases, manipulate and present data for various audiences and update/maintain information in relevant databases.
- Review, screen and prepare relevant documents and reports.
- Support the Upstream team with overall project management, planning and monitoring of deliverables to ensure timely and quality delivery of the work program.
- Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, International Relations, Science, Engineering, or other relevant field. MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- Up to 3 years work experience in banking, consulting or another fast-paced, knowledge-based work environment.
- Genuine commitment to development and to the World Bank Group and IFC's mission, strategy and values.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills including corporate/project finance. Ability to develop complex financial models.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and database skills. Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, while working on multiple projects.
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to take initiative and work across organizational boundaries.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd