Institute Name: NIT Durgapur
Apply By: 29 Apr 2019
Course title: Applications for MBA Programme (2019-2021)
Deadline: 29th April 2019
Department of Management Studies
Top Government MBA College in West Bengal, NIT Durgapur is the Government Institute Offering MBA Course in West Bengal, NIT Durgapur is the Government Institute Offering MBA Course in the Eastern Region of India, it is directly under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. National Institute of Technology Durgapur is an institute of National Importance created by NIT act in parliament of India. NIT Durgapur is the Central Government Management college in West Bengal. The Department of Management Studies (DMS) is a regular department of National Institute of Technology Durgapur. An endeavour that has arisen out of the hard felt need to groom future managers within the NIT system gave birth to MBA program of DMS. MBA programme has been meticulously designed under the supervision of professionals and experts belonging to corporate world and various reputed B-Schools of India, including Indian Institute of Managements. NIT Durgapur is the Top Management College in West Bengal since a long time. The curriculum is a product of philosophy that seeks to amalgamate the best of theory and practice.
Unique aspect of learning experience at "Department of Management Studies" of National Institute of Technology, Durgapur:
- Department of Management Studies within NIT umbrella having rich history of imparting technical education for last six decades.
- Faculty resources from diverse background. As well as cross functional integration from various faculties of other discipline such as humanities / Social Science / Computer Applications.
- Curriculum is designed with inputs from industry experts, faculty from IIM's and other reputed B-Schools.
- Special courses are offered to regular students in collaboration with various leading institutes of that field.
- Personalities from different walks of life share their rich experience regularly.
The DMS currently offers MBA with specialisation in the functional areas of the following:
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Systems & Operations
- MBA in Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour and
- MBA in International Business & Econometrics
Total number of seats:
45 (Forty Five) [Open: 19+ 1 (PH), EWS: 3, OBC: 12 + 1 (PH), SC: 6, ST: 3]
Candidate graduated or in final year of graduation in 2019 can apply for MBA program of NIT Durgapur for the session 2019-2021 provided he/she fulfils the following conditions:
- Having CAT score from CAT held in November, 2018.
- Having at least 60% of total marks in both 10th and 12th standard board examinations.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd