Applications Invited for Master of Business Administration Programme for Working Executives
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Apply By: 10 Nov 2019
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is an autonomous business school located in Calicut (Kozhikode), Kerala. The institute conducts a full range of academic activities in the field of management education covering research, teaching, and training, consulting and intellectual infrastructure development.
MBA (“Master of Business Administration”) programme for working executives:
MBA at Kochi Campus is offered as a two year face-to-face programme for working executives aspiring for leadership level positions in their organizations. The Programme is accredited by Association of MBA's (AMBA), an international non-profit body that benchmarks, evaluates and accredits education programmes with an objective of improving and standardizing quality and delivery of MBA programmes around the World.
The programme is made available in two options that participants can choose from: classes on weekends (Saturday & Sunday) or evenings (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday) that suit their work schedule. The programme is also useful for entrepreneur’s keen on enhancing their managerial skills and leadership competencies. Applicants who are owner of a registered company operating of a minimum of 3 years are eligible to apply. Such applicants are required to produce three years of tax returns as proof along with the application.
- A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
- 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after successful completion of graduation as on 23rd November 2019.
The programme is divided into 3 modules:
- Module 1: Foundation and Functional Core Courses
- Module 2: Compulsory Courses
- Module 3: Electives
- Convenient format: Enables senior executives to pursue management education while working. Classes are conveniently held over weekends & evenings.
- General Management Focus: The curriculum is designed keeping in mind the experienced executives with technical, functional expertise aiming for senior managerial positions.
- Internationally recognized: Global recognition from AMBA, UK as equivalent to Executive MBA.
- Innovative Pedagogy & Faculty: Application orientation facilitated by a pedagogy that deploys case studies, simulation and workshops that help to develop complex decision making skills and IIM Kozhikode’s Faculty influence. Specializations are offered during the second year through a wide range of electives.
- Experienced and diverse Participant Group: Senior executives and business owners from diverse functions across industries create a rich peer-learning environment and excellent networking opportunities
- Alumni status of IIMK: Opportunity to be the part of the 6000+ alumni network of IIMK with access to senior professionals across the globe.
- IIMKLive: Business Incubator and Entrepreneurship progression possible through IIMKLive.
- Provision for taking a break: Participant is allowed to take a temporary break from the programme and to rejoin, subject to rules relating to course break.
Award: On successful completion of the MBA programme, participants would be awarded the title Master of Business Administration' (MBA).
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10 November 2019
- EMAT & Personal Interview: 23/24 November 2019
- Announcement of Selection List: 06 December 2019
- Last date for Offer Acceptance / Pay Rs.50,000 towards Confirmation: 20 December 2019
- Last date for First Installment payment: 10 January 2020
- Induction & Orientation: 18 January 2020
- Classes start (Evening batch): 30 January 2020
- Classes start (Week-end batch): 01 February 2020
For information please contact:
- Help Desk - 0484-2415280, 0484-2415274 email@example.com
- Mr. Bhupesh - 09388234545, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Raghupathy Hari - 08137095289, email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd