Applications Invited for Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law and Policy
Institute Name: WWF - India
Apply By: 20 Sep 2019
About the Organization:
WWF-India is a science-based organization which addresses issues such as the conservation of species and its habitats, climate change, water and environmental education, among many others. Over the years, its perspective has broadened to reflect a more holistic understanding of the various conservation issues facing the country and seeks to proactively encourage environmental conservation by working with different stakeholders- Governments, NGOs, schools and colleges, corporate, students and other individuals.
About the Course:
With an aim to provide a better understanding of green law issues poignant worldwide, particularly in the Indian context, NLUD and WWF India will be jointly offering a One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law and Policy. The exclusive tailor-made programme provides opportunities for law graduates and professionals working in the field of environment to enrich their understanding of the issues, institutions and initiatives in the field of environmental law and policy
The main objectives of the programme are:
- Provide comprehensive knowledge to the participants in Environmental Law and policy
- Increase understanding on key issues related to National as well as International Environmental Law & Policies
- Develop knowledge on the International Legal & Policy context on thematic issues related to environment
- Develop practical skills to facilitate effective engagement with the Environmental Law
- Prepare well-informed professionals in Environmental Law and to upgrade the professional competencies by augmenting the Environmental Law awareness
- Promote networking and sharing of experiences among participants to actively contribute towards conservation
- Course 1: Introduction to Environment and Law
- Course 2: International Environmental Law and Policy
- Course 3: International Environmental Law and Policy II
- Course 4: National Environmental Law and Policy
- Course 5: National Environmental Law and Policy II
- Course 6: Environment Protection Mechanisms
- Course 7: Practical Training
- Graduation in any stream. Work experience of a minimum of two years in the relevant field is desirable.
- Admission will be granted strictly on merit at the discretion of the selection panel. In some cases, the Applicant may be required to appear for a telephonic interview.
Duration and Pedagogy
- ‘PG Diploma in Environmental Law and Policy’ is a one-year programme which is divided into two semesters.
- The diploma is offered with English as the only medium of instruction.
- There are two modes of instruction- ‘Distance’ mode and ‘Online’ mode. Participants can opt for any one of the two instructional modes for pursuing the programme at the time of admission.
- Participants who opt for the Distance Mode will receive hard copies of study material by post and participants who opt for the Online Mode will receive soft copies of the study material online.
- All other aspects such as course content, timelines, course curriculum, examinations and discussion forum remain the same for both the modes.
Deadline: 20 September 2019
Interested applicants are requested to submit soft copies to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please click the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd