Applications Invited for Post Graduate Program for Executives (Managing Business in Emerging Economies) - PGPEx (MBEE)
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Shillong
Apply By: 21 Jan 2020
About the Organization:
IIM Shillong has been set up with a vision of providing good quality management education and research in the North Eastern region of India. To ensure a holistic management education and to help the graduates grow into innovative leaders of the future, the Institute provides opportunities outside the classrooms as well, be it industrial interactions, sports competitions, cultural activities or entrepreneurial pursuits. The quality of instruction, rigorous course curriculum and exposures that the students get at IIM Shillong when coupled with their Summer Internship experience makes them adequately prepared and confident to face the challenges of the corporate world.
Post Graduate Program for Executives (Managing Business in Emerging Economies) - PGPEx (MBEE)
The Indian Institute of Management Shillong designed the first ever its Post Graduate Program for Executives (Managing Business in India and China) (PGPEx-MBIC), a rigorous curriculum which acquainted practicing managers with the transnational management philosophy that equipped them with adequate management knowledge and skills to captain businesses straddling Indian and Chinese markets. The program is a one-year full time residential program.
The PGPEx-(MBEE) curriculum comprises a blend of core and elective courses, supplemented by specialized courses on industry sectors to develop business leaders for Emerging Economies. The institutes offer ample opportunities for all round development of an individual through a pedagogy structured towards active experiential learning and participant oriented case methodology. The meticulously framed curriculum and the Case based pedagogy provides a rich blend of basic and functional management courses supplemented by some specialized capstone modules. In the effort of developing a curriculum that best describes the above challenges we have developed novel approaches by integrating various practices from the corporate and the academic world.
The PGPEx-(MBEE) curriculum focuses on the business practices in Emerging Economies. The participants will have to undertake industrial visits in Emerging Economy(ies) to understand the business practices, further there would be a mandatory industrial visits and classroom training in China (for Non-Chinese) (or/and other emerging economies), in India (for Non-Indian). Participants of PGPEx-(MBEE) will learn to analyze problems, think strategically, and build global organizations. Plus, they will develop teaming skills and cultural awareness required for their successful career in the emerging economies.
Eligibility to Apply:
- PGPEx-(MBEE) 2020 program is designed for working executives from reputed organizations operating out of Emerging Economies. All the applicants must have at least a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University. CAT (2017 or 2018) scores and / or GMAT (Valid score since the last three years) scores will be required. Minimum 5yrs of experience is required. Appropriate relaxations may be granted for candidates with strong managerial/supervisory experience.
- Call for attending the Executive Assessment Center (EAC) would be based on the overall application rating done by the Admissions Committee.
Admission Process for Overseas candidates:
- Overseas candidates including NRIs who seek admission to IIM Shillong (IIMS) PGPEx-(MBEE) can apply in the prescribed application form furnishing their latest GMAT scores. The scores should not be older than 36 months as on the last date of application.
- An Indian citizen living abroad (studying or employed) will qualify as an overseas candidate for the purpose of considering themselves for admission only if the period of stay is not less than 18 months.
What do they look for?
- While the profile of students admitted to each batch may differ each year all admitted applicants have an ambition and orientation towards research and academics.
- They look for students with strong analytical skills and an orientation towards outcome, as reflected in their CAT or GMAT scores and in their academic and work performance. And also those with a social or community orientation.
Registration for The Programme: 21 January 2020
Commencement of The Programme: 22 January 2020
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further query, please contact Admission Office at 0364 2308024.
You can get detailed information from the below link: http://www.iimshillong.in/pgpex/pgpex-structure
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd