Applications Invited for Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGPPM)
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
Apply By: 16 Jan 2020
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a public management school and an Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. They were the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad. They offer Post Graduate, Doctoral and executive training programmes.
Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGPPM):
The PGPPM was introduced in 2002 by the Centre for Public Policy (CPP), which was established by IIMB with initial support from the Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India and United Nations Development Programme. It integrates public policy and general management skills into a single programme.
PGPPM was extended to the Non-Government candidates in 2008, unleashing tremendous cross learning between participants from the private and public sectors.
The PGPPM programme has helped position IIMB’s CPP as an important policy think tank. Its Alumni have been instrumental in initiating new policies and steering policy changes in their roles. They have also made significant academic contributions through papers and books.
- The PGPPM is a one-year postgraduate programme April to March.
- PGPPM aims at strengthening the public policy and managerial skills of future leaders and professionals from the civil services and private sector.
- Candidates from government and private sector interact, exchange and learn from one another.
- It deepens policy making and decision making skills.
- Helps develop leadership skills.
- Helps specialise in a chosen public policy field.
- Learn from comparative study of other countries.
- International immersion.
- Electives across programmes.
PGPPM is for middle and senior level executives / professionals from the Civil Services, Social and Infrastructural, CSR, Consulting, and other Service Sectors.
- For applicants from the Government the norms would be as notified by the DoPT.
- For Non-Government Candidates: Eligibility is Graduate (minimum 50%) with minimum of 4 years of work experience in a Public Policy domain as on 31 March 2019. Selection would be on the basis of academics / experience /performance in CAT/GMAT/GRE/IIMB Test and interview.
Fee Structure 2018-19:
- Tuition Fee: 16,50,000/- including GST
- Accommodation: 1,40,000/- plus GST
Note: The fee structure is indicative for 2019-20 and is subject to change. For detailed information visit www.iimb.ac.in/PGPPM
- Last date to submit application: 16 January 2019; 5.00 pm
- Interviews: 16 & 17 February 2019
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91 80 2699 3382 / 3383
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 080-26993013/3017
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 080-26993265/3326
Online application forms can be accessed from http://www.iimb.ac.in/home/admissions
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd