Applications Invited for Senior Executive Leadership Program—India
Institute Name: Harvard Business School
Apply By: 01 Jun 2019
About the Program
India has emerged as one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. To seize opportunities and sustain success under shifting global business conditions, companies need executives who are exceptional leaders—confident decision-makers, skilled strategists, global thinkers, and effective change agents.
Taking place in four modules over the course of a year, the Senior Executive Leadership Program–India accelerates the transformation of experienced senior executives into capable leaders who can drive business success. Delivered in a series of modules in Boston and Mumbai, this business management program can take your leadership skills and your career to the next level. You will become a stronger leader who can design competitive strategies in a global context, promote continuous innovation, and overcome obstacles to growth.
Focused on helping growing businesses in India and beyond develop greater leadership capacity, this intensive program empowers you to look critically at the business as a whole—and build and lead a high-performance organization. You will emerge better prepared to make the bold market moves that foster business growth.
- Think strategically and find innovative approaches to business challenges
- Seize growth opportunities and compete successfully in a complex global economy
- Improve your organization's ability to deliver value to customers
- Lead authentically and ethically at all levels and foster a culture of accountability across the organization
- Build confidence in yourself as both a leader and a decision-maker
- Develop enduring bonds with accomplished peers who span functions, industries, and countries
- Take advantage of resources for lifelong learning as a member of the global HBS alumni community
Who Should Attend
- Experienced senior executives who are general managers or functional leaders, particularly those assuming new responsibilities or driving new growth initiatives.
- Participants typically represent organizations including:
- Large, established companies
- Entrepreneurial ventures—either new companies or new ventures within established companies
- Family businesses
- Multinational firms with an increased presence in South Asia
- Nonprofit organizations
- Government agencies, especially those working closely with the private sector
Admissions Criteria and Process
- Although this program has no formal educational requirements, admission is a selective process based on your professional achievement and organizational responsibilities.
Application and Notification Deadlines
You may apply in one of the following admission rounds:
Round 1 Application due: JUN 1, 2019; Notified by: JUN 7, 2019
Round 2 Application due: JUL 1, 2019; Notified by: JUL 10, 2019
Round 3 Application due: AUG 1, 2019; Notified by: AUG 9, 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd