Applications Invited for ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP) in Management
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Apply By: 25 Aug 2019
About the Institute
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is a premier public business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Established in 1961, the institute offers Masters Degree programmes in management and agri-business management, a fellowship programme and a number of executive training programmes.
About ePost Graduate Programme
ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP*) in Management is a two year post-graduate diploma programme (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years) offered on Interactive technology platform. The objective of the programme is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior level working professionals and entrepreneurs seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.
The course which is imparted over more than 850 hours of classroom sessions, provides the students with leadership skills for the knowledge economy, through an innovative curriculum.
During the first year, the programme curriculum focuses on equipping the students with
- Managerial decision making abilities.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Understanding of the functional areas of management.
- Understanding of the economic and regulatory trends.
- Varied analytical tools and techniques.
- General management orientation.
*‘e' stands for Electronic mode (Interactive Onsite Learning).
The teaching approach is highly interactive, using the technological capabilities of the channel. The pedagogy is a blend of lectures, case studies, online lectures, projects, peer-to-peer learning, self-learning and simulations. Mentoring by faculty and remote access to learning resources of IIMA will also be made available. The service partner will ensure uninterrupted technical support in conducting online classes, attendance, quizzes and the like.
How will the programme be conducted
In association with identified service partner, ePGP is offered through a technology-enabled interactive class room located in your city. Five campus modules of one week each in the IIMA Campus is also included in the programme design.
USP of the programme
- A rigorous blended learning programme in management offered by the top Indian B-School.
- Award of Post Graduate Diploma by IIM Ahmedabad.
- IIMA is responsible for the academic policies, course design, delivery, admissions and student evaluation of ePGP. The service partner is responsible for the technology platform, infrastructure and programme management support.
- Programme specifically designed for junior, mid, and senior level working professionals and entrepreneurs with all the benefits of Interactive Onsite and interactive blended Learning.
- Students selected through a rigorous process that includes written test and interview.
- Learning through interactions with experienced professionals who are part of peer group.
- Classroom modules conducted in the IIMA campus at different time-slots.
- Membership of IIMA Alumni association upon completion of the programme.
Duration: 2 years (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years).
Key Benefits of the programme
- Advantage of learning theoretical and practical aspects of management from faculty of IIM Ahmedabad and Guest/Visiting Faculty.
- Study while you work by attending classes in your city after office hours on week days and week-ends.
- Benefits of blending traditional Brick & Mortar Model and modern interactive technology.
- Working Professionals and entrepreneurs with a minimum of 3 years full time work experience (after completion of graduation) as on December 31, 2018.
- Age 24 years and above (born on or before December 31, 1994).
- Admission process will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad.
- Holding at least a Bachelor's Degree / CA / CS / ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the recognized Universities.
- Valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2016, 2017, and 2018) or GMAT / GRE score (a valid GMAT / GRE score taken within the last 5 years i.e. from January 1, 2014 to June 30, 2019) will be considered for shortlisting.
- To ensure that your scores are sent directly to IIMA, please select "Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad - e-Mode Post Graduate Programme in Management (ePGP)"as one of the five programmes to which the GMAT results have to be sent from the menu provided by GMAT before the start of the test.
- Alternatively interested candidates will have to appear into IAT (IIMA Admission Test).
- Shortlisted candidates (on the basis of score obtained in CAT / GMAT / GRE / IAT will be invited for personal interview at the IIMA campus or in other cities as decided by the Institute.
Application Closure Date August 25, 2019
INR 1,000/- (For Candidates who wish to appear into IAT)
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd