Institute Name: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Apply By: 15 May 2019
Course title: Applications invited for Executive Post Graduate Diploma Programmes In International Business
Deadline: 15th May 2019
About The Institute
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Deemed to be University, is the National Institute in International Business Education and Research. Established in 1963, as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, it has contributed in the skill building for the external trade sector of India. The contributions of the Institute have earned it the status of “Deemed to be University” in the year 2002. Over the years, IIFT has emerged as the national university with focus on International Business Management and Strategy, and such focus is reflected in all three major activities of the Institute: Research, Training and Education.
Objectives & Activities
IIFT was set up with the following objectives:
- Impart professional education in modern management techniques relevant to international business.
- Enable the participants to appreciate the inter-relationship between the diverse and complex tasks of international business.
- Develop capacities among business executives for improved understanding of various trade and economic issues.
- Conduct high quality research that addresses domestic as well as world trade and business issues.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Admission to Executive Programme will be offered by the Institute based on candidates’ fulfillment of eligibility conditions and ability to synchronize programme objectives with personal career goals. The Executive Programme is open to working managers and selfemployed individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of minimum FIVE years.
- Post-Graduate Degree/ Engineering Degree or equivalent from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of minimum THREE years.
- Minimum 50% marks in graduation/Post Graduation/Diploma in Engineering
- Only managerial work experience until 31th July 2019 will be considered.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer is required at the time of admission only for sponsored candidates.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates as per Government of India rules.
- No age limit.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd