Applications invited for Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural)
Institute Name: Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Apply By: 16 Aug 2019
Course title: Applications invited for Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural)
Deadline: 16th August 2019
Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural), PGDMX(R) is a 15 months full-time residential programme. This programme is recognized as equivalent to Executive MBA programme and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural) (the programme) is essentially for those aspirants in supervisory/managerial category who have a good amount of practical work experience. The professionals can have continuing education in rural management. They would need working skills in most of the functional areas e.g. finance, accounting, marketing, human resource management, operations, projects and the contextual understanding of rural in performing their jobs. Therefore, the major focus of this programme is to match both conceptual issues with real-life organisational problems and the focus in the programme is more on simulating the actual work life.
- To strengthen further managerial excellence in professionals through knowledge and skills in rural management
- To contribute to the growth of rural sector and connected management professionals
- To help organizations in rural sector to remain competitive and sustainable by effective utilisation of resources through skill enhancement of professionals who handle various functions.
Why Apply to IRMA’s 15-month Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural)?
- IRMA has been established by the Father of the White Revolution, Padma Vibhushan Dr. Verghese Kurien
- It has a legacy of 40 years of nurturing management professionals with a specialisation in rural management
- The PGDMX (R) is designed for professionals with more than 5 years of work experience in any sector in supervisory/managerial capacity
Highlights of PGDMX (R)
- The Programme has been divided into three segments namely, Classroom Segment, Village Fieldwork Segment and Project Work Module
- The segments are also oriented towards providing international exposure to participants
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) will provide employment chance to PGDMX (R) participants in its designated organizations subject to vacancies. Fee paid will be reimbursed by NDDB on a 3 year service bond in case a candidate is sponsored by NDDB
Those who meet with following norms are eligible to apply for admission to the programme.
Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with 50 percent or above (45 percent or above for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level.
- Please go through the instructions mentioned below carefully. There is a table below which will guide you to register online for new users. Those who have already registered may click here directly.
- You need to register with your valid e-mail ID. Auto generated password will be sent to your email account. You need to keep record of user-id and password for future use.
- You need to mention your name as given in your graduation certificate.
- Please ensure that correct information is entered prior to final submission. Please follow the sequence of all stages after editing (do not skip any stage) to ensure proper data entry. Any editing is possible before final submission. After final submission, it will not be possible to edit the application form.
- Please upload scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature at the appropriate place in the form.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd