Applications invited for Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) 2020-21
Institute Name: IIM Bangalore
Apply By: 29 Aug 2019
Course title: Applications invited for Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) 2020-21
Deadline: 29th August 2019
The EPGP admission process starts with the submission of the online application form.
The basic criteria for applying to the programme include
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Applicants from SC ,ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or equivalent CGPA.
- Minimum 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience as on March 31, 2020, after completion of graduation
- A valid GMAT or GRE score
Applications that are complete in all aspects and qualify in terms of the minimum academic and other criteria specified above are evaluated for being progressed to the next stage in the admission process. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview. The interview panel will consist of two faculty members of IIMB and an IIMB alumnus. The interview panel will evaluate each candidate's performance in terms of quality of work experience, diversity, leadership qualities, social sensitivity, and multi-facetedness.
As a general approach to selecting a candidate to the programme, a multi-factor model is used. These factors include academic track record, GMAT/GRE scores, quality of work experience, performance in the interview and writing ability test. A composite total score will be calculated for each applicant using the multi-factor model. A merit list is prepared based on the composite total score. The offer of admission will be made to a certain percentage of applicants in the merit list. The number of offers made will depend on the availability of seats. The number of offers will be further subject to the candidate meeting a minimum cutoff in terms of the composite score and / or for any other factor score that the admissions committee may decide on.
The Online application form can be accessed at https://www.iimb.ac.in/programmes/executive-postgraduate-programme-in-management
The documents to be submitted as part of the application process are listed below. Please ensure that all the documents submitted are complete in all respects.
Documents to be uploaded:
- SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- GMAT / GRE Score Sheet
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing the EPGP programme
- Work Experience letters / Payslips (First & Last) - indicating Date of joining
- SC/ST/NC-OBC/EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Person with disability (PwD), then the relevant disability certificate
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd