Applications invited for Master of Public Health Program
Institute Name: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Apply By: 26 Jun 2019
Course title: Applications invited for Master of Public Health Program
Deadline: 26th June 2019
Master of Public Health Program at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Cochin, Kerala, India is designed to meet the healthcare needs of people. This being a full-time program can be completed in two full years. This is a new venture of Amrita “deemed to be University” and we are committed to make this course of global standard. It is a 24 month full time course and has been designed to build an understanding, knowledge, skills and attitude for better public health practice and research. The standards and syllabus are at par with the renowned international and national universities.
All students receive a sound education in the core six suites-
- Public health biology.
- Environmental & occupational health,
- Social and Behavioural science,
- Health Economics and Health care and health system management.
In all classes which are mandatory, the emphasis is on the relevancy of information and skills to public health practice.
The most important one and the most advantageous and key area in the course is the Applied Learning Experience (ALE), a self-designed field study during the course.
It lets students integrate what they have learned into a real-world public health problem in a community-based setting.
Aims and Objectives of the Course
The Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) program mission is the education and training of students within a course of study that promotes an understanding of the theoretical, scientific, and practical aspects of public health.
The objectives of the Master of Public Health program are:
- To equip students to have an overall perspective on public health
- To create good program managers in public health
- To inculcate interdisciplinary approach to problem solving skills in public health
- To encourage interdisciplinary research in public health
- To improve leadership skills in public health.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd