Applications invited for Master of Public Health Program
Institute Name: School of Public Health, AIIMS
Apply By: 01 Oct 2019
About the Organization
School of Public Health, at AIIMS Jodhpur is contributing in developing future leaders of public health who will improve the health of people regionally, nationally and globally. SPH-AIIMS Jodhpur is dedicated to provide excellence in public health education, research, fellowship, training, and highest standard of care to community.
About the Course
The Master of Public Health (MPH) program at AIIMS, Jodhpur is developed to provide professional the critical multidisciplinary training to help tackle various public health issues and achieve leadership position. It provides platform to public health enthusiasts to apply public health concepts, principles and methodologies obtained through course work to actual health problems in the community or work environment.
The aim of this program is to develop best quality public health professionals to deliver outstanding health care to all through evidence based public health practice. The students from diverse disciplinary and professional backgrounds at SPH-AIIMS Jodhpur are imparted training by using different pedagogical methods which includes problem solving exercises, field based training including observerships and internships in organizations working in field of Public Health, case studies and other interactive methods.
Eligible candidates/ number of seats
- Medical - Essential Qualifications: M.B.B.S/ BDS/ AYUSH (Alternative system of medicine in India) degree. Seats: 7
- Non-Medical - Essential Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Veterinary Sciences, Engineering (BE/ B.Tech) with minimum 55% marks. Master's degree (MA/MSc) with minimum 50% marks in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Nutrition, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Agriculture Sciences, Social Sciences or amny other Science degree. Seats: 3
- Sponsored - Essential Qualification: M.B.B.S/ BDS/ AYUSH/ Health Sciences degree with three years experience. Seats: 5
- Online Registration form: Friday August 16, 2019
- On-line Registration closes on: Tuesday, Oct 01, 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam (MCQ): Thursday, November 07, 2019
- Date of Starting of session: Wednesday, Jan 15, 2020.
Duration of the Course: Full time two years course
Course Fee: INR 1 Lakh 40 Thousand for a period of two years: 35,000 per semester (4 semesters), International Candidates: USD 3,000
How to Apply
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd