Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Apply By: 05 Jun 2019
Course title: Applications invited for PhD in Management (Practice Track) 2019
Deadline: 5th June 2019
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites applications for its prestigious PhD Programme (Practice Track) in Management.
The applications are invited for the following areas of specialization:
- Finance Accounting & Control
- Information Technology & Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Strategic Management
One of the following qualifications is required as basic eligibility:
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline (including M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Tech. PGDM, EPGDM etc.) With at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Graduation along with Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS and LLB with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Work Experience Eligibility
Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years full-time work experience after graduation.
- All relevant qualifications mentioned above must be granted by appropriate bodies in India or abroad and recognized as equivalent.
- Additional eligibility criteria for the Strategic Management Area:
- The Strategic Management Area would have a minimum work experience of 15 years (full time) after graduation. The experience of heading a business unit or company or a large department or functional division/unit is preferred.
- Participants would submit letters of recommendation from Senior Leadership along with their application.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd