Applications invited for Post Graduate Certificate in Climate Change (PGCCC)
Institute Name: IGNOU
Apply By: 15 Jul 2019
Course title: Applications invited for Post Graduate Certificate in Climate Change (PGCCC)
Deadline: 15th July 2019
About The Programme
In the backdrop of importance placed on creating awareness on climate change science and adaptation strategies by various ministries under the Government of India, the programme was tailor-made to incorporate the developments in the domain of climate change with respect to human influences on climate, the consequences of climate change, climate change conventions and protocols. The learners will be enriched with knowledge on the impact of climate change on terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems. The learners will be capacitated with the response options to the climate change like mitigation and adaptation strategies.
- To expose the learners to the domain of climate change and conventions on climate change
- To acquaint the learners with impacts of climate change on terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems
- To equip the learners with the mitigation and adaptation strategies against climate change
- To develop an understanding on climate change assessment tools
- To acquaint the learners with interaction between climate change and society.
- School and College level Teachers teaching Environmental Sciences related subjects.
- NGO professional, Environmental Executives, Policy makers, Journalists.
The problem of climate change transcends traditional academic boundaries and demands realistic and holistic solutions. This programme is aimed at both recent graduates wishing to specialize in climate change and sustainability, and professionals wishing to extend their knowledge and expertise or seeking a career change. Career opportunities in this wide and growing field are numerous: in industry, academics, consultancies and environmental agencies.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd