Applications invited for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)
Institute Name: National Institute of Financial Management
Apply By: 15 Apr 2019
Course title: Applications invited for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)
Deadline: 15th April 2019
The National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM) is a Centre of Excellence, specializing in capacity building of professionals in the fields of Public Policy, Financial Management and other governance issues for promoting highest standards of professional competence and practice.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance):
This is a two year full time residential programme (subject to approval of AICTE). This programme is open to fresh graduates as well as experienced candidates desirous of a career in Financial Sector. The PGDM (Finance) has been designed with the objective of developing trained professionals in the financial sector capable of occupying positions of responsibility in regulatory bodies, market intermediaries, banks, mutual funds, asset management companies, stock exchanges, commodity exchanges and similar organisations in private and government sectors in their finance departments.
- Private Participants/ Corporate Executives
- Participants must have completed their Graduation with at least 50% in aggregate from an Indian University /institution recognized by Association of Indian Universities. Preference would be given to the participants having Professional Qualifications such as CA, CS, CWA, CFA, BE/B. Tech, etc.
- Candidates must have qualified in any one of the all India Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT or GMAT and submit the valid test scores not more than 2 year old
- The upper age limit is 30 years on the date of commencement of the programme
- Minimum percentage of marks at graduation level should be 50%.
- The upper age of participant is 40 years on the date of commencement of the programme.
- Officers at middle/senior level working with the Central or State Governments, Public Enterprises and autonomous organizations belonging to State / Central Government or similar participants from foreign countries are eligible to apply for admission.
- Government officers/PSU officers are exempted from Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT.
For private participants
Candidates may apply only through the duly filled in prescribed application form. The completed application along with resume, proof of educational qualifications, work experience (if any), copy of CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT score card and Application fee ` 1000/- (to be paid online by RTGS/NEFT and the relevant reference number be mentioned on the application) be sent to National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Sector-48, Pali Road, Near Badkhal Village, Faridabad-121001, Haryana, on or before 15th April 2019
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
- Copy of 10th, 12th, and Graduation Mark sheets and Certificates
- For candidates in the final year of Graduation, semester-wise or year-wise mark sheet be submitted along with the Admit Card for their forthcoming Final Year Examination or a Letter from the Head/Dean of the College/University certifying the same.
- Copy of Score Card of valid CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/MAT/GMAT
- Copy of Professional Qualification viz. CA, CS, CWA, CFA or any other professional qualification
- Demand Draft for the Application Fees 1000/- (in case of Offline Payment)
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd