Applications invited for Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGPHRM)
Institute Name: IIM Ranchi
Apply By: 15 Mar 2019
Course title: Application invited for Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGPHRM)
Deadline: 15th March 2019
PGPHRM pioneered by IIM Ranchi, is the first Two Year Full Time Residential Programme in HR to be offered by an IIM. The coursework rests on a revamped and up-to-date curriculum focusing on Systems Approach to Human Resource Management and provides the students the choice to specialize in General HR Management, Industrial Relations and Organizational Development Tracks. Classroom interactions with veterans in various domains of HR, real-life case studies and lectures by coveted guest faculties make the pedagogy of IIM Ranchi unmatched. The programme enjoys keen interest of HR recruiters and has been revered by academia and recruiters alike, for the competencies developed among its students to manage and lead both people and businesses.
Candidates who have appeared for CAT 2018 and are keen to make their mark in Businesses and Organizations through HR Function are invited to apply to the Programme.
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category], awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Candidates completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree can also apply subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 30th June 2019.
Reservations in Admissions at IIM Ranchi
- In accordance to the Article 15 of Constitution of India and Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act, 2006, the Reservation for members of SC/ST/OBC shall be applicable.
- 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. 27% of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy” layer (NC-OBC).
- In accordance with Section 32 and other provisions of The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, the Reservation shall be applicable.
- 5% of the Seats are reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwD). Persons with Benchmark Disabilities will have the same meaning as defined under the Act of 2016.
- In accordance to Article 15(6) of Constitution of India inserted by way of The Constitution (One Hundred and Third Amendment Act, 2019), IIM Ranchi implements the reservation for Economically Weaker Sections of General Category for admissions from the academic year, 2019-20.
- The candidates have to explicitly indicate in the application form in case they wish to opt for Reservation under this category. If the candidate fails to opt for this reservation in the application, it will be considered as waiver.
How to Apply
Candidates belonging to General/NC-OBC categories are required to pay fee of Rs. 1800 and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EWS categories are required to pay fee of Rs. 900 for applying to the programme.
Before proceeding for online application, please read the following instructions carefully.
- PGPHRM Application Form is a key part of admission process. Complete and accurate response to the items are, therefore, extremely important. Incomplete or false information will make your candidature null and void.
- For letter grades or grade points, instead of marks, provide equivalent marks.
- In all matters relating to admission, the decision of the Institute will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained from any applicant regarding his/her non-selection.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd