Applications invited for admission to Ph.D. in Sciences/Humanities/Management
Institute Name: NIT Delhi
Apply By: 13 Jul 2019
Course title: Applications invited for admission to Ph.D. in Sciences/Humanities/Management
Deadline: 13th July 2019
Applications are invited for admission to Ph.D. (Full-Time/Part-Time/Sponsored) programme in the following Departments/Broad Area of Research for Autumn Semester of the academic year 2019-20. The application form and details are downloadable from institute website: www.nitdelhi.ac.in.
The candidate must have qualified score in th GATE/NET in related branch of Engineering/ Technology/Science of any year.
Ph.D. in Sciences/Humanities/Management:
Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Science/Humanities/Social Sciences/Management or equivalent with a first class or equivalent Grade Point. The candidate must also have a valid GATE score or NET certificate.
Research Scholar through Self Finance / Study Leave (RSSF) (Indian Nationals/ Foreign Nationals)
- Indian Nationals: This category refers to persons with good academic record and experience to join in the doctoral programme. They are admitted through the usual admission procedure but they would not get any financial support from the Institute. If admitted, these students have to complete their programme within prescribed duration.
- Foreign Nationals: These students are admitted through Embassy of the respective country after getting approval from the Ministry of External Affairs and No Objection Certificate from MHRD.
- Study Leave: This category refers to candidates who are released from the Government or Reputed Educational Institutions on study leave for a period not less than three years for doing research work at the Institute. If selected, Employer's endorsement letter / NOCfor Study Leave should be submitted at the time of joining the Ph.D. programme.
Ph. D. (Full-Time) students will be awarded scholarship cum teaching assistantship as per the guidelines of Ministry of HRD. The scholarship cum teaching assistantship are limited subject to availability of scholarship cum teaching assistantship, otherwise candidate may be consider for Full-Time without scholarship cum teaching assistantship. The selected candidates without scholarship cum teaching assistantship are required to submit undertaking on judicial stamp paper that they will not claim scholarship cum teaching assistantship from the Institute in future. However, they can submit research proposal to different funding agencies or they can apply to different outside funding agencies for scholarship.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the institute website www.nitdelhi.ac.in .
- Candidates are advised to visit the institute website: www.nitdelhi.ac.in for frequent updates.
- A candidate interested in applying in more than one department/ category shall be required to submit separate application forms along with appropriate fees and documents
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd