Applications invited for two years MBA programme for working professionals
Institute Name: IIM Kozhikode
Apply By: 04 Aug 2019
Course title: Applications invited for two years MBA programme for working professionals
Deadline: 4th August 2019
Learning is a lifelong endeavour; continuous learning expands an individual’s perspective and contributes to her/his decision making. Growing up the corporate ladder would bring along with newer challenges and the Executive Programmes offered by IIMK empower them to take on these challenges with increased confidence.
IIMK pioneered the executive education through Interactive Learning (IL) for working executives in the Asia Pacific region way back in 2001. The two year MBA (“Master of Business Administration”) program for working professionals offered on the Interactive Platform was conceived to enable the working executives equip themselves with the necessary skills and knowledge. Currently the programme is delivered through the technology platform of Times Professional Learning (A division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. LTD).
The programme’s first year delivers core courses in General Management. During the second year, the programme offers a host of Elective Courses offered by various Academic Areas. In addition to the elective courses, compulsory courses such as Leadership and Corporate Accountability, International Business,
Capstone Simulation & Business Plan Project are also offered in the second year. The participants can attend the classes from one of the 53 centres across 37 cities in India.
The programme comprises of three in-Campus modules (held at IIMK, Campus), one at the start of the first year, one at the beginning of the second year and the third at end of the second year.
On successful completion of the programme, participants would be awarded the title “Master of Business Administration”.
- The most rigorous and quality Executive Management Programme for working professionals in the country with 740 contact hours.
- Specially designed for working executives who can attend classes from centres facilitated by Times Professional Learning near their location of work/stay through Interactive Learning (IL).
- Become part of the journey of one of the top 10 Business Management Schools in India and the pioneers of interactive learning in the Asia Pacific region.
- Become part of the IIMK alumni network of 6000+ working professionals who were benefited from similar programmes of IIMK.
- Experienced and diverse Participant Group: Senior executives and business owners from diverse functions across industries allowing rich peer-learning and networking opportunities.
- Three in campus modules of one week each in the beautiful and advanced IIMK Campus in Kozhikode, Kerala.
- Global recognition from AMBA.
- Business Incubator and Entrepreneurship Centre support through .
- Provision for taking a break. Participant is allowed to take a temporary break from the programme and to re-join, subject to the rules relating to course break.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd