Call for Papers - International Conference on Business & Management
Organization Name: Delhi Technological University
Apply By: 25 Feb 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Presentation Date: 29 Mar. 2019 - 30 Mar. 2019
Title: Call for Papers - International Conference on Business & Management
Deadline: 25th February 2019
Delhi Technological University
Delhi Technological University (formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering) is one of the most well-known engineering institutions in India, with over 75 years of glorious tradition behind it. A non-affiliating, teaching and research University, DTU is poised to create an environment of a synergetic partnership between academia and industry.
About the Conference
Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University is organising an International Conference on Business and Management with the theme of “DISRUPTIONS IN BUSINESS - EMBRACING THE AGE OF DIGITALIZATION” on March 29-30, 2019.
The aim of this conference is to reflect the pioneering state of research in the area. Digitalization of the society is structurally and fundamentally changing the way the society, markets and economy are behaving and operating. Storming through the business world, digitalization is navigating the Next Gen Revolution. Digitalization is a major theme cutting across corporate India with every other company investing their resources in technology, software, data and artificial intelligence to create capacities and accelerate growth by establishing discrete competitive advantage. The government’s passion for technology is helping spread best practices and spurring innovation in the public and the private sectors. Digital India, Make in India, Smart Cities, Start-up & Stand-up India and many other initiatives are a step closer to achieving the goal of transforming the country into a digitally empowered economy
- Paper Development Workshop by Emerald – writing and publishing quality research papers
- Best Paper Award (First Prize INR 6000 and Second Prize INR 4000)
- Bridging the gap between industry and academic research: Special Lectures by Eminent Industry personalities
- Publication opportunity in reputed Journals
Guidelines for Submission of Papers
Guidelines for Abstract:
- Only original and unpublished research work are sought.
- Abstract (not exceeding 300 words) with 4-5 keywords shall be emailed to email@example.com latest by February 25, 2019, in editable format (.doc) and in PDF format containing the title of the paper; the name of the author’s organizational affiliation; complete mailing address; mobile number; and active e-mail address.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, 1.5 spacing, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around, and with the font size of 12 for the title.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd