Organization Name: Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Apply By: 04 Apr 2019
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Presentation Date: 05 Apr. 2019 - 06 Apr. 2019
Title: Call for Papers - Building Sustainable Partnerships towards Collaborative International Learning
Deadline: 4th April 2019
Symbiosis is an educational institution established by Dr. S B Mujumdar in 1971 to promote international understanding through quality education. It comprises of 55 institutions, 32 of which are under the ambit of Symbiosis International (Deemed University). These institutions offer programmes in fields like Management, Law, Health & Biological Sciences, Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Media, Telecommunications, Geo-informatics, Languages etc.
Our Management, Media, Law and Computer Science Institutes have been consistently ranked amongst the top ten in the country. Symbiosis International (Deemed University) has been ranked amongst top 50 Universities in India by National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF), Government of India. The University has also been ranked amongst the top 250 Universities in Asia and top 150 in BRICS by QS World University rankings survey 2018. The University is re-accredited by NAAC with Grade 'A' and CGPA of 3.58 on a four point scale. Symbiosis has over 38,000 students from all States of India and over 85 countries across the globe. Symbiosis epitomizes the motto of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam - the world is one family.
About IHE 2019
The SIU-AIU Conference will be held in the city of Pune, India, on 5th and 6th April 2019. A curtain raiser in the form of a roundtable discussion will be held before the conference on 4th April 2019.
The conference is titled ‘Building Sustainable Partnerships towards Collaborative International Learning’ and is organised jointly by the Association of Indian Universities (SIU-AIU) and the Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
While some higher education institutions promote a high number of international partnerships as a successful outcome of international engagement, other institutions focus on and encourage more activity within a targeted region with a smaller number of strategic partnerships. Institutions now are becoming increasingly cautious about who they partner with and are abandoning their earlier practice of signing collaboration agreements without strategic consideration. Institutions with a deliberate strategic commitment to international partnering pay more attention to the outcome of these cooperation agreements. Looking for ‘synergy potential’ partners, ensuring leadership and institutional commitment, sharing of common objectives and policies, facilitating regular exchange of faculty, staff and students, organising collaborative seminars/workshops/conferences work well to ensure success and sustainability of the partnerships.
- Round Table Discussion in association with EdCIL(India) Limited
- ‘Building a Sustainable Study in India Program’
- Positioning India as a quality higher education provider
- This round table will focus on the recently launched ‘Study in India’ program unveiled by the Government of India in partnership with universities across the country. Stakeholders including members of the team which envisioned this ambitious program, key leaders from the ministries of human resource development, commerce and external affairs, UGC and member universities will engage in a freewheeling discussion with representatives from ministries and embassies of partner nations. The stage will then be set for the next two days for university leaders and other stakeholders to navigate the ever-evolving realm of academic partnerships in the 21st century showcasing successful models of strategic partnerships across the globe through expert presentations, case studies and interactions.
- Study in India: Vision and Challenges
- Study in India: Gaining Competitive Advantage
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd