Organization Name: Tomorrow People
Apply By: 10 Jun 2019
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Presentation Date: 11 Jul. 2019 - 13 Jul. 2019
Title: Call for Papers - International Conference on Public Health 2019
Deadline: 10th June 2019
Call for papers
International Conference on Public Health 2019 accepts the following types of submissions:
Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to the conference topics: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Proposals are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available or by June 1st 2019 at latest and are to be be submitted along with application form. All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance/rejections is based on their relevance to the conference topics. Notification on acceptance is sent within 7 days after the submissions has been received.
The following presentation formats will be possible at the conference:
Oral presentation: Take an advantage of oral presentation of your paper/ research on site and get the first hand remarks and comments from the audience. Encourage a live discussion regarding the presented topic and network with other researchers and academics in the related areas, from around the globe.
Video presentation: Registered presenters who are not able to attend the conference in person may opt for this presenting format. Participants will watch either your recorded presentation or will be following it trough a live stream. They will be able to ask the questions either in a real time trough the internet connection or may fill in the reflection forms which we will be mailing back to you, if requested.
Poster presentation: Participants will get familiar with your research/ paper trough poster exhibition which will be available in the conference’s venue during the entire length of the program. Presenters will have an opportunity to discuss and explain their research in direct contact to the audience. Alternatively, if required by presenters, reflection forms can be distributed to the participating delegates, which will be mailed back to you after completed by the conference’s delegates.
- Accessibility to healthcare
- Alternative medicine
- AYUSH and Public Health
- Community Health
- CSR in Public Health
- Disaster and Public Health
- Environmental Public Health
- Equity Issues in Public Health
- Ethical issues
- Ethnic and racial populations
- Food safety
- Information Technology and Public Health
- Illness prevention
Deadline for proceedings submissions: June 10th, 2019
Submissions received after this date or/and in a format different than specified will NOT be published. We strongly recommend early submissions to allow enough time for a review and feedback in case there are changes to be made in formatting.
For more information please check the link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd