Call for Papers- 807th International Conference on Environment and Natural Science (ICENS)
Organization Name: International Academy of Science, Technology, Engineering and Management (IASTEM)
Apply By: 21 Feb 2020
Location: Goa, India
Presentation Date: 30 Mar. 2020 - 31 Mar. 2020
Title: Call for Papers- 807th International Conference on Environment and Natural Science (ICENS)
Deadline: 21St February 2019
IASTEM- 807th International Conference on Environment and Natural Science (ICENS) will be held on 30th - 31st March, 2020 at Goa, India. ICENS is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Environment and Natural Science to a common forum.
All the registered papers will be published by the World Research Library and will be submitted for review for indexing by Google Scholar etc.
- The Proceedings of the Conference will be published by World Research Library.
- The Proceedings will be archived in www.worldresearchlibrary.org.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier from CROSSREF.
- Proceedings will be submitted to Google Scholar for review and indexing.
- Registered Papers will also be published in International Journals along with ISSN Number.
The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Environment and Natural Science. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Environment and Natural Science related areas.
Call for Papers
807th ICENS 2020 provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Environment and Natural Science. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Accordingly, Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Atmospheric sciences
- Environmental sciences
- Food Science
- Physical Sciences
- Health sciences
- Materials science
- Plant Sciences
- Computer science
- Computational science
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Environmental dynamics
- Atmospheric physics
- Physical oceanography
- He Global environmental change and ecosystems management
- Climate and climatic changes
- Global warming
- Ozone layer depletion
- Carbon capture and storage
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd