Call for Papers- International Conference on Sustainable Development & Climate Change
Organization Name: Amity University
Apply By: 30 Jan 2020
Location: Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
Presentation Date: 10 Feb. 2020 - 11 Feb. 2020
Title: Call for Papers- International Conference on Sustainable Development & Climate Change
Amity University Madhya Pradesh
Amity University Madhya Pradesh was established by Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF) vide Madhya Pradesh Government Legislature Act of 2010 with the view to promote professional, industry-oriented education in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior located on a sprawling campus of 102 acres of land opposite Gwalior Airport, imparts modern, practical and research-oriented courses which will lead to the development of professionals who are employable and industry ready. This in turn will drive the socio-economic upliftment of the region.
Amity imparts education in almost all areas including management, engineering, architecture, biotechnology, law, communication, behavioral science, fine arts, fashion etc. Amity University Madhya Pradesh was adjudged the “Best Private University of Madhya Pradesh” by CMAI Association of India and has been accredited as “Premier University” by Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC).
About International Conference
Sustainable development reflects that growth which is environmentally sound, socially inclusive, and technologically smart to build shared prosperity for all sections of the population. It should also meet the needs of future generations.
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development was adopted at the United Nations Sustainable Development Summit on 25th September 2015, which includes a set of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with 169 targets to end poverty, fight inequality and injustice, and tackle climate change by 2030. Science, Technology & Innovation (STI) has a direct or indirect bearing in the implementation of almost all these Goals and to achieve the targets thereof. The Goal 7 is to ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all which is proposed to be achieved by increasing substantially the share of renewable energy; doubling the global rate of improvement in energy efficiency; advanced and cleaner fossil fuel technologies; and expanding infrastructure and upgrading technology for supplying modern and sustainable energy services and international cooperation to facilitate access to clean energy research and technologies. Further the Goal 13 calls for urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts and strengthen resilience and capacity for climate change mitigation, adaptation, impact reduction
Secondly climate change is a phenomenon which is triggered by the change in average temperature of the earth. The factors which are generally held responsible for this change are emission of greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, chlorofluorocarbons and water vapors. Although climate change is not a new concept as the climate of the earth has changed many times throughout geological history. But this time humans have increased the pace of climate change by adding tremendous amount of carbon dioxides and greenhouse gases in the atmosphere especially after the beginning of industrial revolution. This also resulted in to depletion of natural resources, loss of biodiversity, water and energy crisis and emergence of new diseases. Therefore, there is an urgent need to develop cost-effective, affordable, socially & culturally acceptable technologies and strategies to conserve natural resources and to reduce the carbon footprints. Some of the good examples of such technological development include carbon capture and storage systems, more efficient irrigation methods, essential medicines, household water purification devices, and manufacturing processes that minimize waste and pollution.
Objective of The Conference
- To discuss the current perspectives of sustainable development in developed and developing economies.
- To provide a platform to technocrats, experts and academicians for presenting their innovative and constructive ideas at international level.
- To create innovative technologies and reorienting existing technologies for sustainable development and discuss future solutions for designing of green, smart and safer environment.
- To generate research and disseminate knowledge about sustainable development.
- The Conference will examine evidences and causes of climate change (natural and anthropogenic)
- Impact of climate change on humans and ecosystems
- Mitigation of climate change through technological, social, ethical and political responses
- Strategies for adaptation to climate change
Scope of Conference
- Sustainability: Sustainable Development and Planning
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Security
- National Policies and National Mission Govt. of India for sustainable development
- Science and Technology in Environmental Management
- Biotechnology in Environment Management
- Conservation and Management of Natural Resources
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Global Climate Scenario: Scientific Evidence and Current Status
- Natural Resources & Climate Change
- Ecology, Economics and Climate Change
- Climate Change Adaptation & Mitigation
- Gender Perspectives & Climate Change
- Climate change & Human Health
- Environmental Education
Last date for submission of abstract: 25th January 2020
Last date for advance registration: 27th January 2020
Last date for submission of full paper: 30th January 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd