Call for Papers for International Conference on Sustainable Development 2019
Organization Name: Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA)
Apply By: 10 Nov 2019
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Presentation Date: 10 Dec. 2019 - 11 Dec. 2019
About the Organization
Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) registered in Ontario, Canada. OIDA does not represent any political or religious groups. OIDA provides humanitarian programs to develop skills and alleviate poverty, chronic unemployment, and hunger in rural communities in South Asian and West African countries. OIDA is actively involved in the creation of a conducive and sustainable environment through programs and projects, fostering socio economic development by promoting ethnic harmony, ensuring the provision of equal opportunities to all.
- to provide an interdisciplinary forum on global sustainable development for practitioners and academics;
- to foster dialogue among various stakeholders, including senior-level policymakers, academics, and practitioners;
- to propose multidisciplinary strategies for economic, socio-political, cultural, and institutional changes;
- to allow stakeholders to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of sustainable human and social development;
- to discuss the practical challenges encountered in promoting sustainable development and the solutions adopted; and
- to find global partners for future business or research collaborations.
The International Conference on Sustainable Development consists of following themes.
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Food and Agriculture
- Information and communication
- Science and technology
- Social policy
- Gender equality
Conference abstracts will be published on Conference Proceedings (ISSN1923 6670) and selected papers on the OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development ISSN1923-6654(print)1923-6662(online). OIDAIJSD Journal also can access here. All submitted papers will have opportunities for consideration. The selection will be carried out during the review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication.
Important Dates/ Venue
- Last Day to submit Abstract / Paper / Presentation : November 10, 2019
- Last date to Issue Notification of acceptance: November 20, 2019
- Last date to submit final paper and authors' registration: November 25, 2019
- Conference dates: December 10 - December 11, 2019
- Conference Location: Harvard University Joseph B. Martin Conference Center Harvard Medical School77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA 02115, USA
How to Apply
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd