Applications invited for online course on Solid Waste Management
Organization: Environmental Design Solutions [EDS]
Apply By: No Deadline
Free/Paid: Paid (640)
Course title: Applications invited for online course on Solid Waste Management
Environmental Design Solutions [EDS] is a sustainability advisory firm focusing on the built environment. Since its inception in 2002, EDS has worked on over 350 green building and energy efficiency projects worldwide. The diverse milieu of its team of experts converges on climate change mitigation policies, energy efficient building design, building code development, energy efficiency policy development, energy simulation and green building certification.
EDS has expertise in providing capacity building and training in various areas of sustainability. The courses are designed by experts from EDS who are experienced in teaching high quality in-person and online courses.
What you'll learn
- Analyse global waste generation trends
- Classify solid waste by its source and type
- List components of waste management
- Describe methodology for targeting zero waste goals
- This course is approved for 1 GBCI Continuation Education (CE) credits. After completing the course, you can report your credit towards LEED credential maintenance.
- Innovative waste management techniques are empowering cities, companies and communities to reduce their waste footprints. The inspiration comes from nature- where waste becomes a resource, a nutrient and an economic asset.
- This course introduces you to the fundamentals of solid waste management, focusing on the best practices to mitigate climate change, pollution and reduce volumes of waste. It also provides clarity on the principles of zero waste, with the help of several examples and case studies.
- At the end of the course, you’ll be able to assess the potential of different waste management systems in getting to zero waste goals.
Who this course is for:
- Students with a keen interest in sustainability
- Urban planners interested in waste management solutions
- Environmental consultants interested in waste management solutions
- Professionals working on zero waste projects
You don't require any prior knowledge of waste management as this is an introductory course
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd