Application Invited for Chancellor's International Scholarship
Organization: University of Warwick
Apply By: 16 Jan 2020
About the Organization:
Warwick is one of the UK's leading universities, with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching, for innovation, and for links with business and industry.
About the Scholarship:
The University of Warwick has announced the Applications Open for Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2019-20. This is open to Indian nationals who want to pursue doctoral research in relevant subjects at The University of Warwick. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually through a joint postgraduate research scholarship competition and are available to all foreign students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
- Applicants for a Chancellor's International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2020;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be 'overseas' students for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
For 2020/21 entry there will be 30 Chancellor's International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in autumn 2020 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,239 for full time award holders in 2020/21, expected to be confirmed February 2020)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on Thursday 16th January 2020.
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be uploaded by Thursday 23rd January 2020 at the latest.
- Please note no late applications will be accepted.
- Results of the Chancellor's International Scholarship competition will be communicated through email by 13 March 2020.
- Please do not contact the Doctoral College before this date to enquire about results.
If you have any queries email the Doctoral College at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd