Organization: University of Sussex
Apply By: 01 Aug 2019
Scholarship title: Application invited for Sussex India Scholarship (2019)
Deadline: 1st August 2019
This scholarship is for new postgraduate students who have Indian nationality and have been accepted to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex.
You receive a £3,000 tuition fee reduction.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Indian national
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- be a self-financing student
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex.
Who isn't eligible?
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
already have another Sussex scholarship (i.e. Chancellors International Scholarship)
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA
- Globalization, Business and Development MA
How to apply
Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd