Applications Invited For Audi Environmental Foundation-One Young World Scholarship 2019
Organization: One Young World
Apply By: 03 May 2019
One Young World identifies, promotes and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership. The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. Delegates from 190+ countries are counselled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures.
About the Scholarship:
- The Audi Environmental Foundation actively supports research into new technologies and scientific methods for a liveable future. Its stated goal is to make a contribution to environmental protection and to create and promote ways of behaving sustainably.
- The Foundation focuses in particular on promoting and developing environmentally compatible technologies, measures for environmental education and protecting the natural necessities of life for humans, animals and plants. It was established in 2009 by AUDI AG as a 100-percent subsidiary and is part of the company’s social and environmental commitment.
- Scarce resources, environmental destruction, climate change and population growth – these are just a few aspects that are influencing society, politics and business. With the advancing change in social values, for more and more people, sustainability is becoming part of their outlook on life. The challenges that confront us are increasingly complex. Only by working with partners can we develop good concepts and sound solutions to successfully cope with these challenges.
- Audi is therefore collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 15 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom.
- In addition to participating in the One Young World Summit, Audi Scholars will join an exclusive pre-event where they will connect with fellow innovators from the programme as well as experts from the Audi Environmental Foundation.
Who can apply?
If you are aged between 18 and 30 years, work for or are involved with a non-governmental organisation, social enterprise, community based organisation, or you are an individual making an impact on environmental topics, then this scholarship is for you.
What does the scholarship provide?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom.
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flight).
- Hotel accommodation London between 20 and 25 (inclusive) October.
- Participation at the pre-event by Audi AG and the Audi Environmental Foundation on 21 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the pre-event by Audi, Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. The foundation is not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- Candidates must demonstrate:
- A passion for environmental issues
- Impact and capacity for innovation in this field
Application Deadline: 3rd May 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd