Applications Invited for Arts for Good Fellowship 2019
Organization: Singapore International Foundation
Apply By: 16 Jun 2019
Fellowship title: Applications for Arts for Good Fellowship 2019
Deadline: 16th June 2019
In this edition, the Fellowship will focus on the theme of Creative Empowerment for Children and Youth. If you are passionate about developing young minds and you are actively using the arts to make a positive difference in the lives of the young, apply today!
Be a Fellow
Join us if your work involves harnessing the power of the the arts and culture for social impact, and you meet the following criteria:
- Are an arts and culture practitioner, creative professional, art administrator or programmer from the social and education sector
- Have a minimum of two years’ professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate commitment to lead and effect change through your work
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact
- Able to attend all components of the programme
- Are financially able to support your travel expenses to participate in the Fellowship
- Are conversant and able to communicate in English
- Of any age or nationality
Be a Partner
Join us to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem!
Support the Fellowship as a network, content or logistics partner.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd