Applications Invited for Awaji Youth Federation Program
Organization: Pasona Group Inc.
Apply By: 15 Nov 2019
About the Organization:
Pasona Group is a leader in Japanese employment and staffing solutions. Since their establishment, Pasona Group has maintained the corporate ideal to solve societal problems by harnessing the potential of each job-seeking individual, with their mission being to continue embracing challenges with high aspirations and dedication toward creating a new social infrastructure.
About the Fellowship:
Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) one of the newest and most promising projects of Pasona Group Inc. was established in 2017 in the beautiful surroundings of Awaji Island. AVF is seeking next generation leaders with the passion to challenge themselves in this unique global community by taking advantage to this once in a lifetime opportunity. Young innovators and designers come together across cultures, backgrounds and disciplines to use their skills and find solutions to global issues. Fellows will have a chance to enhance their skills and capabilities through active involvement in new business projects and facilities operated by Pasona Group on Awaji Island
Program Fees and Condition:
The AYF program has been designed so that Fellows will be able to enhance their skills and abilities without being burdened financially while in Japan. As an Awaji Youth Federation Fellow, you will be employed by Pasona Group Inc. and enjoy the following benefits and conditions, while fees and government taxes are processed by Pasona.
AYF Application requirements:
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- English ability of TOEIC 800 or equivalent for non-native speakers. (Fluent both in speaking and writing)
- Japanese language skill preferable
- Commitment to solving society’s problems and contributing to Pasona Group’s projects
- Open to staying on Awaji Island after the year at AYF and continuing to work on regional revitalization
- Core values of hard work, discipline and care for others
- Flexible, perseverance and resilience
- The ability and drive to translate ideas into concrete action
What kind of training and courses are offered?
They do not offer standardised training courses. Instead they offer a learning platform that will be facilitated by experts who will guide participants towards a pre-agreed project goal and outcome. Fellows will work in small groups of 3-5 people to achieve the project outcome that has been planned and agreed upon. A specialist mentor will work with facilitators to respond to your inquiries, organise the program according to your interests and needs and plan a viable schedule for the duration of the program to accomplish your goal. Guest lecturers will be invited to share their expertise and knowledge with you.
- Gross salary: JPY 250,000
- Government fees and taxes: Approx. JPY 44,000/mo
- Net salary per month: Approx. JPY 70,000 (after Program, Accommodation & Meals costs, see below)
- Cost: JPY 90,000/mo
- 5 days a week of working & learning
- 10 days of paid leave available six months into the program
- Cost: JPY 26,000/mo
- Individual room in either Japanese or Western style
- Utility costs such as electricity and Wi-Fi are included
Meals (Working Days only)
- Cost: JPY 20,000/mo
- Although AYF attempts to accommodate Fellows with food allergies, special dietary needs or those following religious dietary practices including Halal diet, the dishes we provide are general buffet style.
- Application Deadline-November 15
- Interviews: December-January over Skype
- COE & VISA-January 2020
- Fellowship Begins: April 202o
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd