Applications Invited for Chief Minister Fellowship Program, 2019
Organization: Government of Maharashtra, India
Apply By: 14 Jul 2019
Chief Minister Fellowship 2019:
Hon'ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Shri. Devendra Fadnavis has launched a drive to rope in youth in the administration. The objective is to gain from youthful energy, passion of technology and fresh perspectives of the youth. In return, the Fellows earn valuable experience of working within the government.
To apply for Chief Minister Fellowship 2019, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate has to be in age group 21 to 26 years, on 31st May, 2019 (that is youth having birth date between 01/06/1992 to 31/05/1998, inclusive of both days).
- Candidate should be graduate with first class from any discipline. Candidate with relevant PG degree or professional diploma would have an added advantage.
- Candidate should have work experience of minimum 1 year. Full time internship or article ship or apprenticeship as part of professional courses will be considered as experience.
- Candidate should have basic proficiency in Marathi language, ability to work on computer and internet. The sufficient knowledge of English and Hindi is also necessary
- The position of Fellows will be equivalent to that of Grade - A officer in the government service.
- Fellows will be provided I Card and Email ID for official purpose during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows will be paid the stipend of Rs. 40,000/- and Rs. 5,000/- for travel and related expenses i.e. in all Rs. 45,000/- per month
- Fellows are entitled for 10 days of leave during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows will be provided with accidental insurance cover during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows successfully completing fellowship of 11 months will be awarded with a Certificate.
Terms and Conditions
- Chief Minister Fellowship Program is a full time program and Fellows are not expected to undertake other employment, assignments and / or full time study program during the period of fellowship.
- It is a one-time 11 months program having no provision of extension.
- Program does not assure job after completion of the 11 months tenure.
- The office timings for a fellow will be same as for the other employees of authority he/she is placed with.
- The fellow may need to work extra hours and travel as per requirement of his assignments.
- At the time of interview verification of educational document will be done. Fellow will bring medical fitness certificate at the time of joining. Police Verification will be done after joining of fellow.
- The fellow will have to reside in city/district of his/her placement during the period of fellowship
- No accommodation will be provided to fellows.
- Fellow needs to join the appointed office within 60 days after receiving the offer letter, otherwise the selection will be cancelled.
- Fellows won’t be allowed to take part in any political movement during the tenure of fellowship.
Deadline - 14th June, 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd