Applications Invited for Indo-U.S. Fellowship for Women in STEMM
Organization: Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Apply By: 17 Jun 2019
Fellowship title: Applications for Indo-U.S. Fellowship for Women in STEMM
Deadline: 17th June 2019
Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India and Indo-U.S. Science & Technology Forum (IUSSTF) jointly announce the “Indo-U.S. Fellowship for Women in STEMM (WISTEMM)” (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine) program with an aim to provide opportunities to Indian Women Scientists, Engineers & Technologists to undertake international collaborative research in premier institutions in U.S.A, to enhance their research capacities and capabilities.
The Program is envisaged to:
- Provide opportunity to bright Indian women students and scientists to gain exposure and access to world class research facilities in U.S. academia and labs.
- Promoting research and capacity building for Indian women students and scientists in different frontline areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine (STEMM).
- Pave way for the next generation Women Scientists and Technologists from India to interact with American peers, thus helping to build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations.
- Encourage, motivate and provide opportunity to outstanding women students to take up research path.
Proposed Area of Work:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Atmospheric and Earth Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Cognitive Sciences
- Computational Sciences & IT
- Engineering and Technology
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Women Overseas Fellowship:
Eligibility: Indian women applicant having Ph.D. degree in Basic Sciences, Engineering or Technology including Agricultural and Medical Sciences and holding a regular position at any recognized academic institution/ R&D institute/ university/ college in India.
Desirable: Applicants having research collaborative project with any Institute / Lab in U.S.A (but not visited there) will be preferred.
(Note: Candidates who have done their Ph.D. or D.Sc. from abroad or Candidates working on any kind of fellowships or Candidates already have overseas research exposure beyond duration of three months in last five years from the last date of submission are not eligible).
Age: 27 to 45 years (as on 17.06.2019)
Duration of the Fellowship: For a period of 3-6 months
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd