Applications Invited for Post Doctoral Fellowships 2020-2021
Organization: Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR)
Apply By: 27 Dec 2019
Post-Doctoral Fellowship, 2020-2021
About the Organization:
Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, which had been established by an Administrative Order of the then Ministry of Education. The body, over many years, has provided financial assistance to the historians and direction to the research scholars in their multifarious topics of historical research through established historians and scholars of the country.
About the Fellowship:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the Post-Doctoral Fellowships of ICHR. Duly filled application forms should reach the undersigned on or before 27.12.2019. The selected fellows will be awarded fellowship of Rs.30800/- per month and contingency grant of Rs.22000/- per annum for a period of two years.
- The maximum number of Post-Doctoral Fellowships (PDF) available for the year 2020- 2021 are 10 (ten) only, applying the usual reservation for SC, ST& PwD.
- The Fellowship shall be a whole-time engagement for research work and cannot be combined with any other whole-time or part-time work (for details see Terms and Conditions in the ICHR Research Funding Rules booklet, ‘Chapter-II- Fellowships’ which is available in our official website (i.e. www.ichr.ac.in)
- The period of the Fellowship shall be for a maximum period of Two years only.
- The award of PDF will be through presentation-cum-interview.
Scholars who have shown significant competence in research work, having been awarded their PhD or have done equivalent research work of merit in History or its allied subjects, and desire to work on approved research themes at recognized Institutions of Research or Universities under the guidance of a senior scholar. The applicants for the Fellowship should be affiliated with a University or a research institute of repute.
Mode of Selection:
- On the basis of the experts’ assessment (if recommended), selected candidates shall be required to make a presentation for half an hour on the proposed subject of research.
- The award of the Fellowship will be decided by a Committee of specialists, on the basis of the experts’ evaluation of the proposal and the presentation made by the candidate.
- The award of PDF will be through a presentation followed by interview to be held at ICHR offices and date & venue will be announced in the website.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested scholars may apply in prescribed application form. The candidates are requested to download the application form from our website (i.e. www.ichr.ac.in)
- A detailed synopsis (Five copies) on the proposed research topic should be submitted (both soft copy & hard copy) along with the application and requisite documents/certificates
- The applicant should attach self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, research experience and signed copy of check list etc., and to be sent by post
- And also, soft copy / electronic copy should be sent on email, email@example.com by 27.12.2019.
Last date: 27.12.2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd