Applications Invited for Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship From Young Leaders
Organization: One Young World
Apply By: 05 May 2019
The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust is a charity that exists to champion, fund and connect young leaders around the world who are serving their communities, providing solutions to problems and offering hope, employment opportunities and self-employment to others. The Trust, of which Her Majesty the Queen is Patron, The Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry is President and The Duchess of Sussex is Vice-President, shares the stories of young leaders, amplifies their ideas and inspires others to join in. It provides small grants to founders of social purpose ventures and supports young leaders with the resources and networks they need to succeed.
About the Fellowship:
One Young World is delighted to offer the scholarship in partnership with the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust to connect young leaders driving positive social impact in the Commonwealth with the opportunity to attend One Young World conference in 2019.The Scholarship in particular seeks to support young leaders who are active in one of the following areas:
- Achieving change through sport
- Preserving and protecting the environment
- Creating healthier communities
- Increasing access to quality education
What does the Scholarship sponsorship provide?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, the United Kingdom.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22 October and 25 October 2019.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from London. Your flight to and from London must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
- Are between the ages of 18 - 30
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change in at least one of the following areas: Sport; Environment; Health; Education; Demonstrate capacity for leadership;
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the countries listed
The selection process:
- The strongest applicants will be shortlisted by the end of May.
- You will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team if you have been shortlisted.
Application Deadline: 5th May 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd