Applications Invited for Senior Academic Fellowships (SAF)
Organization: Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR)
Apply By: 27 Dec 2019
Senior Academic Fellowship (S.A.F.), 2020-2021
About the Organization:
Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, which had been established by an Administrative Order of the then Ministry of Education. The body, over many years, has provided financial assistance to the historians and direction to the research scholars in their multifarious topics of historical research through established historians and scholars of the country.
About the Fellowship:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed form, which has to reach to the undersigned through email and registered postal service on or before 27.12.2019 for the award of Senior Academic Fellowships (SAF). The value of fellowship is Rs.44000/- per month with a contingency grant of Rs.44000/- per annum for a period of two years.
- The maximum number of Fellowships available for the year 2020-2021 are 10 (ten) only, applying the usual reservation for SC, ST& PWD.
- The Fellowship shall be a whole-time engagement for research work and cannot be combined with any other whole-time or part-time work (for details see Terms and Conditions in the ICHR Research Funding Rules (RFR) booklet, Chapter-II, ‘Fellowships’ that is available on our official website i.e. www.ichr.ac.in
- The period of the Fellowship shall be for Two years’ maximum.
- The award of SAF will be through presentation-cum-interview.
1. Minimum Age: 45 years
2. Minimum teaching/research experience: 10 years
3. Minimum number of publications:
- Research articles in peer reviewed journals: 10
- Number of Books: 01 (at least)
- On the basis of the experts’ assessment (if recommended), shortlisted candidates shall be required to make a presentation on their proposed subject of research.
- The award of the Fellowship will be decided by a Committee of subject experts, on the basis of the experts’ evaluation of the proposal and the presentation made by the candidate.
- The presentation-cum-interview will be held at the ICHR’s offices.
- Date & venue will be announced on the ICHR’s website in due course of time.
The candidates who are selected to make presentation or appear for interviews will be reimbursed their travel charges to the extent of 3AC railway fare chargeable by the shortest routes from railway station nearest to their normal place of residence or from where they actually perform the journey on production of ticket(s).
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of the ICHR: www.ichr.ac.in Hard copy should be submitted to the Member Secretary and the electronic copy should be emailed on, email@example.com by 27.12.2019
- Eligible and interested scholars may apply along with self-attested copies of the requisite documents mentioned in the checklist by post to the Member Secretary, Indian Council of Historical Research, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi- 110 001 and electronically on the above mentioned email id.
Last date: 27.12.2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd