Applications Invited for South Asian Studies Council: Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020-2021
Organization: Yale University
Apply By: 15 Jan 2020
South Asian Studies Council: Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 - 2021
About the Organization:
Yale is committed to improving the world today and for future generations through outstanding research and scholarship, education, preservation, and practice. Yale educates aspiring leaders worldwide who serve all sectors of society.
- The South Asian Studies Council (SASC) at the MacMillan Center invites applications for a post-doctoral position at Yale University for AY 2020-2021. Candidates must have research and teaching experience relevant to modern and contemporary South Asia, in the humanities or social sciences.
- The post-doctoral associate will teach one course in each of two terms related to his/her interests, pursue his/her own research, and participate in the activities of the South Asian Studies Council.
- Compensation includes an annual salary of $50,000 - $55,000, depending on rank and seniority of the selected individual, and health coverage.
- Fellows are expected to be in residence in New Haven to take an active part in the intellectual exchange with other members of the Program.
- All applicants should have in-depth knowledge of at least one SA-related language and fluency in English; and must have completed the Ph.D. by the time of appointment.
- Graduate students who are working on their Ph.D.’s may apply, but fellowship recipients must have completed their Ph.D. dissertations and should present proof of having finally filed their dissertations, even if awaiting formal conferral of the PhD degree.
- All information from the applicant should be submitted electronically through Interfolio.
- Applicants should submit a cover letter, one-page description of research plans; a draft of a course syllabus and a title and brief summary of a second course; a CV; two letters of reference uploaded into Interfolio.
- They will accept applications immediately with review beginning on January 15, 2020 and continuing until the selections are final.
Location: New Haven, CT
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd