Applications from women researchers for the IEA C3E (Clean Energy Education and Empowerment) Fellowship
Organization: TERI University
Apply By: 20 May 2019
Fellowship title: Applications from women researchers for the IEA C3E (Clean Energy Education and Empowerment) Fellowship
Deadline: 20th May 2019
As part of the IEA’s modernisation strategy, the agency has launched an effort to promote gender diversity across the organisation. IEA’s Gender Diversity Initiative aims to increase IEA’s involvement in substantive gender-related programmes; support the career development of all staff equally and make the IEA a more obvious career option for qualified women.
Establishment of an annual Fellowship for female students at the IEA which supports both the agency’s gender diversity strategy and the C3E TCP’s work programme. The Fellowship will provide on the job experience for a promising student to work in a multicultural environment on leading energy issues related to women’s education and skills development, clean energy or energy access. The placement of a fellow at the IEA will provide both the agency and C3E TCP with direct input from the next generation of aspiring women leaders.
The selected fellow will support data collection, indicators development and qualitative research to be undertaken under Annex 1 of the C3E TCP or another Annex and would also undertake research related to the IEA’s work programme focused on women’s education and skills development, energy access or clean energy deployment.
- Good knowledge of the energy sector, particularly with respect to energy access, clean energy, energy sector employment and training and capacity development;
- A keen interest in women’s empowerment, education and development;
- Quantitative skills, including spreadsheet analysis and database management;
- Strong drafting and editing skills in English, including the ability to communicate clearly on complex topics; and
- Ability to thrive in a multicultural environment.
Fellows will receive the equivalent of 2000 EUR per month for a period of up to 8 month plus return transfer to Paris.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd