Applications invited for Chevening Partner Award for Economics
Organization: Queen Mary University of London
Apply By: 06 Nov 2019
About the Organization
Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK's leading research-focused higher education institutions. They have over 25,000 students, close to 4,500 members of staff and an annual turnover of £462m. They teach and research across a wide range of subjects in the humanities, social sciences, law, medicine and dentistry, and science and engineering.
About the Scholarship
Every year they host a large cohort of the 1500 Chevening Scholars who come to study at universities all over the UK. In addition the standard Chevening Awards, Queen Mary is a Chevening Partner and funds an additional awards for those who are selected by Chevening. The School of Economics and Finance is funding an additional scholarship for 2019 entry for a candidate who has an offer for MSc Economics.
Course: M.Sc. Economics
About the Scholarship Partner
Queen Mary works closely with the Chevening - the UK government’s international scheme aimed at developing global leaders - to provide a large number of full scholarships for study on our one-year Masters courses.
Expenses cover: As Chevening Scholarships are fully-funded, your award includes the following:
- university tuition fees
- a monthly stipend
- travel costs to and from the UK
- an arrival allowance
- a homeward departure allowance
- the cost of one visa application
- a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Chevening Scholars also benefit from a year-long programme of events helping one experience the best of British culture and to make the most of your time in the UK.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship one must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020
- Chevening Scholarships require that applicants have at least two years of work experience.
How to Apply
Applications for 2019 entry opened on 6th August and will close on 6th November. Candidates should also apply for their chosen Masters programme at Queen Mary through their online portal in the normal way. To be eligible for a Partner Award you must rank Queen Mary as your first choice university.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd