Applications invited for Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program
Organization: Lakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute
Apply By: 30 Aug 2019
About the Organization
Founded in 2003 to further Harvard University’s engagement with South Asia, The Mittal Institute is a university-wide research institute at Harvard that engages faculty members, students, and in region institutions through interdisciplinary programs to disseminate knowledge, build capacity, inform policy, and engage with issues that are shaping South Asia today.
About the Fellowship
The Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program was inaugurated in 2017 as a joint effort between the Harvard Business School Club of the GCC, HBS Professors Tarun Khanna and Karim Lakhani, and The Lakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute at Harvard University. The Program is a prestigious and a fully funded career development opportunity for students from across the world, who are the first member of their family—or the first generation within their family—to attend university and facing challenges of financial and social circumstances. Following a rigorous multi-stage evaluation process, exceptional students are selected from a diverse applicant pool to take part in this unique educational experience.
- Location: Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai
- Cost: FREE (The program will cover the costs of international travel from select locations, board, lodging, and class materials. Visa costs are the responsibility of selected candidates.)
- Application deadline: August 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST)
They are seeking applicants from South Asia, Central Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and the United States (Note: USA nationals are not eligible for the in-person segment of the Crossroads Program held in Dubai).
To be eligible for the Online Program, candidates:
- Must be between 18-24 years old.
- Must hold a passport or national document from a country in Central Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, or the United States (note: any existing and official proof of nationality will suffice at this stage).
- Must be the first member of their family — or the first generation within their family — to attend university.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate university program or a recent graduate from a university within the last three years.
- Must be facing challenges of financial and social circumstances.
- Must be fluent in English.
How to Apply
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd