Applications invited for Governance of AI Fellowship
Organization: University of Oxford
Apply By: 28 Mar 2019
Fellowship title: Applications invited for Governance of AI Fellowship
Deadline: 28th March 2019
About the Fellowship:
The Center for the Governance of AI is seeking 2-5 exceptional researchers to join our interdisciplinary team for a limited period of three months. Participants in the Fellowship will have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge research in a fast-growing field, while gaining expertise in parts of our Research Agenda.
We are interested in candidates from a broad set of disciplines including International Relations, Public Policy, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Law, Philosophy, Mathematics, and Computer Science. Technical expertise in or familiarity with machine learning is useful but not required. We expect most successful applicants to be postdocs or PhD students. However, we also very much welcome applications from professionals with relevant experience or particularly promising early-stage researchers (Masters and Bachelors)
More senior researchers interested in collaborating can express their interest via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first round of applications closed on February 28th, midnight GMT. The second round of applications closes on March 28th, midnight GMT. Submit your application here.
Who should apply?
You should apply if you have an interest in our research and are committed to working to shape transformative AI in a positive direction.
Given the multidisciplinary of our work, we are interested in candidates from a broad set of disciplines including International Relations, Public Policy, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Law, Philosophy, Mathematics, and Computer Science. Technical expertise in or familiarity with machine learning is useful but not required. We are also interested in candidates with policy-making experience.
When assessing candidates we will primarily consider the following criteria:
- Relevant expertise: Expertise, be it skills or knowledge, that is likely to be useful to GovAI. We also consider the extent to which we think candidates will be able to develop relevant expertise.
- Quality of work: The ability to produce high-caliber work.
- Judgment: Good intuitions regarding what is important and tractable research.
- Team Fit: Fitting into the GovAI team culture, including openness to feedback, transparency, drive and a collaborative spirit.
- Career Fit: Commitment to using their career to work in the AI governance field
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd